potential e34 owner

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

danboy

Club Guest
Hi all,I'm also new here. yes, I've introduced myself in the newbie corner :top: and I have a request here. I'm planning to get myself an e34 soon. I'll be going for a test drive of the car this Sunday (6/1/08) and was wondering whether there are any helpful sifus who may lend their expertise in helping 'check out' the car. I'm very much new to the whole realm of BMWs and after reading tons of posts in this forum, i've phsyched myself to enter this exciting realm. :) Anyway, i'll be meeting the seller in Bangsar at 5pm. And if any of you are free to help out a newbie, do pm me and i'll give u my H/P number to arrange where we can meet. Dinner will be on me, ofcourse. :)thanks in advance.danboy:help:

danboy;275871 said:
Hi all,

I'm also new here. yes, I've introduced myself in the newbie corner :top: and I have a request here. I'm planning to get myself an e34 soon. I'll be going for a test drive of the car this Sunday (6/1/08) and was wondering whether there are any helpful sifus who may lend their expertise in helping 'check out' the car. I'm very much new to the whole realm of BMWs and after reading tons of posts in this forum, i've phsyched myself to enter this exciting realm. :)

Anyway, i'll be meeting the seller in Bangsar at 5pm. And if any of you are free to help out a newbie, do pm me and i'll give u my H/P number to arrange where we can meet. Dinner will be on me, ofcourse. :)

thanks in advance.

danboy:help:

Looking for used car ,you must know that car weather accident free or not?then confirm that are not FLOOD CAR!!!!

thanks for the feedbacks. well, the car I'm getting has been posted in the classified section here. And from speaking with the owner, he's been driving the car to work and back. has also been to Johor, but hopefully not during the recent flood season. how to see if it's a 'flooded' car? the owner could have sent the car for a thorough cushion wash, right?

danboy

danboy;276024 said:
thanks for the feedbacks. well, the car I'm getting has been posted in the classified section here. And from speaking with the owner, he's been driving the car to work and back. has also been to Johor, but hopefully not during the recent flood season. how to see if it's a 'flooded' car? the owner could have sent the car for a thorough cushion wash, right?

danboy

Good luck!!!!

well...danboy , honestly to tell u is u should go and looking for major problem of the car such a speed gear or the gear box and must overheating free, coz believe me or not ,if u owned that such ride and u will regret it....i did replace "oledi "the speed gear which is cost me a loto of $$$ lah....

Kelantanese use to refer for a gear box looooooo.............same thing laaaa....kelantnese used to say speed gear ....heh heh he

well all,

I went to see the car yesterday, and I must say, as far as mechanics are concern in regards to the car, everything seems to be in excellent condition. why? well, the current owner has changed a fair bit of the old parts with new ones. After taking it for a test drive, I understand why everyone says that the car is heavy...cause it is. But having said that, being a manual car and with new engine in it, there's sufficient power to pull (sorry push) the car. But somehow, still haven't found that inner peace within me to say that this is the one.

so the search continues.

cheers.

danboy

bro u tested a 520 or 525? yeap the car is heavy....and its only really good at high speeds....if you into Jap cars with much stronger pick up then u will find the e34 on the sluggish side.....but if its a manual 525 then it could be good ...i dunno have not tried before

yusriyacob;277087 said:
Kelantanese use to refer for a gear box looooooo.............same thing laaaa....kelantnese used to say speed gear ....heh heh he

wah cool name....hahaha

integramania;277696 said:
bro u tested a 520 or 525? yeap the car is heavy....and its only really good at high speeds....if you into Jap cars with much stronger pick up then u will find the e34 on the sluggish side.....but if its a manual 525 then it could be good ...i dunno have not tried before

manual not good la....dun waste time. go for auto. too many manuals, later cannot cari makan......:wink:

Top Bottom