Photos of facelifted E90/E91

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

rookie

Club Guest
Photos of the face-lifted E90/E91, courtesy of Paul Tan
BMW_E90_Facelift_1.jpg
You can see the full article and more pictures from his blog post. http://paultan.org/archives/2008/07/11/photos-facelifted-e90-e91-bmw-3-series/#more-6047

The rest of the photos..

BMW_E90_Facelift_1.jpg

BMW_E90_Facelift_2.jpg

BMW_E90_Facelift_3.jpg

BMW_E90_Facelift_4.jpg

BMW_E90_Facelift_5.jpg

BMW_E90_Facelift_6.jpg

BMW_E90_Facelift_7.jpg

BMW_E90_Facelift_8.jpg

BMW_E90_Facelift_9.jpg

BMW_E90_Facelift_10.jpg

BMW_E90_Facelift_11.jpg

BMW_E90_Facelift_12.jpg

BMW_E90_Facelift_13.jpg

Why the steering trim and dash trip different color le?

Side mirror looks horrible. Nice boot lid, nose grill and both front and rear lights :top:

I'm glad the mickey mouse wing-mirror indicators are not there. Maybe that's for the US market. Not much has changed, which is in keeping with previous facelifts. Actually I prefer the present rear lights. They're distinctive whereas the facelifted lights look like any JDM.

Schwepps;341254 said:
I'm glad the mickey mouse wing-mirror indicators are not there. Maybe that's for the US market. Not much has changed, which is in keeping with previous facelifts. Actually I prefer the present rear lights. They're distinctive whereas the facelifted lights look like any JDM.

Yeah man. What's with the batmobil rear lights?!! :stupid:

Have to agree with all, the facelift not even better than original design. Typical case of cosmetic surgery gone horribly wrong, again. No replacement for the initial form-follows-function design approach, I guess. The rear light & the side mirror is a let down.

Like e46, I still find the original e46 better looking than the facelift model. Still remember back then, the original e46 set the pulse racing and drooling over.

P.S. That's the high end 335i, not sure they will skint on lower range, probably not so sporty bumper & rims.

The new grill is less agressive than the pre-facelift (straight on top) and I much prefer the old. The front bumper is nicer and I love the new headlamps with LED turn signals and what looks like the E60 eye brows.

Wing mirror is way uglier than the current spec, and I wonder if they will have blacklines for the new tailight as well. I suspect when its on, there will be nicer stripes on the rear lights like the facelifted E60.

The rear lights are too American.. ALL RED! Most American cars using red color turn indicators. The current assorted gem or candy color looks and "taste" a lot sweeter.. :love:

The side mirror design is a step backward.. perhaps they plan to sell more //M mirrors as after market add-on.. :(

The front bumper is totally less garang where all the sharp looking and daring edges being trim off. However they added 2 centre groves on the hood to add on to the muscular look which contradict to the now more gentle bumper and grill look. Confused!

Front turn signals.. nice but it makes the headlight a little too complicated.. and we don't use indicator that often la.. :D

I think the pre-facelift looks more garang from both front and rear, and the facelift looks more feminine...

Schwepps;341297 said:
I think the pre-facelift looks more garang from both front and rear, and the facelift looks more feminine...

Which is exactly what they did for the E46 as well :stupid:

looks so ladylike now... the mirrors are too big too, forced to comply with Euro regulations i suppose. i think the lines on the bonnet are too busy now.

Schwepps;341254 said:

may i know what jdm means?

Anyone knows what type of engine specs on these new 3 series coming to our country?

I wonder why the big chunky side mirrors? Nice with the bonnet to make it look "more agressive". I believe the new engine is worth the wait? Apparently with new tech on fuel efficiency. M Speed's Ah Meng said the new engine is better, real fuel saver and seems more powerful with the new injectors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upe80cafEpM

Top Bottom