E90 Facelift caught winter testing

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I think BMW can do better with their designs. This is a letdown. Its not aggressive and its not even pretty!

When it comes to design. Its very subjective and its closely gauged to ensure acceptability by the general public, taking a bold move may be disastrous like Fiat Multipla or the legendary fiber top hydraulic suspension Citroen, just because few liked it.. and they top the ugliest car in the world list till now.

BMW at least pull out a nice one for the E60. I still think BMW done well in this department compare to Merc. The only Merc I felt nice are the old gull wing and the new McClaren SLR.. :p the rest? I won't buy even if I have money.. :p

Just for discussion sake, Innovator, which car's butt is your current favorite? if not one, perhaps few of your favorite? I like Caldina, E60, new Camry, McClaren SLR of course.. GTR35? I think its nice too! Porsche? nah.... not my cup of tea. New C Class? From far, I thought its a Savvy.. :p

astroboy, I had to read the "butt" part twice. For a moment.....hmmnnn. There are quite a few that I like. The new Camry, now with its slight make over looks even nicer still, for its price. Yeah, of course, I like the other kind of butt, too.

Looking at designs; when I first saw the E46, in the newspaper ads; I said I am getting it. I went out a short while later and got it. It just gets to you. the merc rarely comes out with value for money. One of the exceptions is the CLS - it is a beaut!

astroboy, I had to read the "butt" part twice. For a moment.....hmmnnn. There are quite a few that I like. The new Camry, now with its slight make over looks even nicer still, for its price. Yeah, of course, I like the other kind of butt, too.

Looking at designs; when I first saw the E46, in the newspaper ads; I said I am getting it. I went out a short while later and got it. It just gets to you. the merc rarely comes out with value for money. One of the exceptions is the CLS - it is a beaut!

INNOVATOR;314771 said:
.... the merc rarely comes out with value for money...

Hahahahaaa... I truly agree with u on that one :top: Couldn't agree more!

CLS? U mean this?
44.jpg

U call this design? There's no contour, there's no character, its just a flat piece of triangle. A Honda City tail light has more character than this.. again personal opinion la.. :D

I prefer the CLK more:
auto-k.jpg

The white band looks like a diamond bracelet, which coincide with the Merc culture of class and prestige!

My favorite is still E60 LCI model.. I can stare at it for very long and not get tired.. The light tubes are amazing!!

Top Bottom