performance parts for the e39???

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

stuner

Club Guest
Hi bro,is there any1 mod their e39, i mean on the performance. last week on the seremban highway go to melacca with my fren, he drive a subaru, the subaru was fast. hope to get some parts so that can stick to the subaru tail... hehe

wah.. wanna fight a subaru?
Either you go for displacement (upgrade engine) or go for boost via supercharger/turbo/chipping.

want to play with subaru play long distance..lol..when his turbo overheat u can overtake...if ur base engine is less than 2.8 no need to play la kawan :) good luck tho!

oic... like that than i leave it lor.... hehe

than about the sprint thing that add on to the throtle pedal there... can use for e39?

stuner;348766 said:
Hi bro,

is there any1 mod their e39, i mean on the performance. last week on the seremban highway go to melacca with my fren, he drive a subaru, the subaru was fast. hope to get some parts so that can stick to the subaru tail... hehe

play with Subaru? mmm...i think u'd best forget ur performance upgrade plans if u base it on the premise of beating such cars.BUT if u want to upgrade for ur own satisfaction,then i say,by all means man..GO FOR IT!!! just don't benchmark against any other car..play to the BMW's strength which is highspeed stability,refinement,sublime chassis balance and the status of the brand.just don't go chasing japanese turbocharged monsters even when u have a supercharger under ur hood.

ur best bet would be supercharging(i think Leforte can vouch for this)..but be prepared to spend a lot of cash cuz power don't come cheap.and don't skimp lest u'll regret it later.

good luck bro..

ps-next time u see a Subaru,don't bother to follow..u'll lose,trust me.

stuner;348782 said:
oic... like that than i leave it lor.... hehe

than about the sprint thing that add on to the throtle pedal there... can use for e39?

it depend on whether ur car is" drive by wire". my car is not!:wink:

daveseech;349576 said:
got 20k to spare? i know somone who has a alpina 3.3 engine in his house.:top:

the engine? how the hell did he get the engine? im interested...how can i contact him?

what 's the model and year of manufactured of your car? to be frank alpinab5, the guy i know can get you all the performance stuff but do you have the money for what you wish for? is very common for bozos in the forum to ask this and that, but all talk and never have any action.

Top Bottom