Performance Parts for E36

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kennycheun

Club Guest
I wanted to find is there any shops around KL / PJ that sells performance parts for E36 328iA? For example, performance air filters, performance crank and cams, Ecu remap, sports exhaust and sports cat.But what i required reliability as well. Upgrades with peace of mind that it will not overstress the original parts within the car. I am looking for performance but not to the extreme.I know my car is an old model, it might be difficult to get hold of performance parts now. Everyone is concentrating on E90 and E60 now. that's why i am trying my luck here...

There's lots that u can do to your car, however it takes money and the gains that you get for modding an n/a are not high. I've done a fair bit to my car and can tell you, if i had to do it all over again i would not. For a start check out e36coupe.com. or ask dinan328i for his help.....

not sure the hp gains is noticeable but better high end torque from 4000rpm onwards but prepare to lose low end torque due to better flowing of the manifold..gain some lose some...the s50 m3 cams are a must if you want to feel the power..

Top Bottom