Penang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
BlackCat;746041 said:
Thanks for the invite Aidil! Would love to... when time permits.

I need a vacation! Miss the mee udang and char kwey tiau... :)

You forget the foundations of penang bro - nasi kandaq!

aidilj;746096 said:
Guys, radio frequency for tonights drive is 446.00625 MHz

Roger dat!

aidilj;746096 said:
Guys, radio frequency for tonights drive is 446.00625 MHz

Can't roger that, don't have talkie. Car radio got la :biggrin:

9pm Kapitan, where about in town? Might be late tonite...

Towards the end of Chulia St. bro. It's on your right if you turn in from Jln Kapitan Keling traffic lights.

Thanks fellow Penang bros for the good chat,Teh tarik,fun drive,the starbucks and rempit session. Although initial plan to rempit to balik pulau was a no go due to the bus accident.
Safely arrived balik pulau via the old road.lucky got car if not creepy wei..
And lets continue our speculation what did mikeyC & aidilJ hit on the penang bridge causing his foglight dislocated and the blood stains and the stinky smell? Heheh

I surely contact u guys for TT again next time i balik kampung wifey! :top:

namidub;746247 said:
Thanks fellow Penang bros for the good chat,Teh tarik,fun drive,the starbucks and rempit session. Although initial plan to rempit to balik pulau was a no go due to the bus accident.
Safely arrived balik pulau via the old road.lucky got car if not creepy wei..
And lets continue our speculation what did chrisC & aidilJ hit on the penang bridge causing his foglight dislocated and the blood stains and the stinky smell? Heheh

I surely contact u guys for TT again next time i balik kampung wifey! :top:

Great TT and 'furious' drive until we hit something...there are stains on my right rear and it stinks like dead fish :hmmmm2: or dead chicken :106: I think aidilJ still busy washing his ride.

mikeyC;746250 said:
Great TT and 'furious' drive until we hit something...there are stains on my right rear and it stinks like dead fish :hmmmm2: or dead chicken :106: I think aidilJ still busy washing his ride.

Yes the drive is very energetic.. Not washing the car yet but it stinks like hell. Bro Namidub, do let us know when you are around again.. picture going up soon

It was grim news indeed at the start of the TT session, still thinking that we actually wanted to go up the very same road. Thankfully everything turned out well. Rempit session on the bridge was at par as our convoy speeds at Karak kekeke.... Bud, u shud come out more often when your in penang, many more makan places u havent tried. Fir, next tt tajuddin hussein kot?! :3:

Bro mikeyC, good to meet a fellow oil burner on the island (finally!). Suggest we do collection for you, VKS or KokWei buy the 799 number:listen:

Aidil, better clean the car of the blood spatter pronto before it really starts to stink... daymmmm.....

I think we can name this inauspicios TT session 'Night of the bloody kittykat' :4:

Pictures!

at Kapitan
DSC06518.jpg

DSC06519.jpg

DSC06520.jpg

DSC06521.jpg

refuel
DSC06527.jpg

DSC06528.jpg

DSC06532.jpg

DSC06537.jpg

in front of queensbay
DSC06539.jpg

DSC06541.jpg

DSC06544.jpg

DSC06545.jpg

DSC06550.jpg

DSC06551.jpg

DSC06553.jpg

DSC06556.jpg

Juru/Autocity
DSC06560.jpg

DSC06563.jpg

DSC06565.jpg

DSC06566.jpg

Bloody car
DSC06573.jpg

DSC06574.jpg

Wah so fast upload pics ka aidil? So whats the verdict?
(a) chicken
(b) kittykat (white,not BlackCat)
(c) birds

Anyhow i think its a roadkill.

namidub;746258 said:
Wah so fast upload pics ka aidil? So whats the verdict?
(a) chicken
(b) kittykat (white,not BlackCat)
(c) birds

Anyhow i think its a roadkill.

I'll add another one to that

(d) fish

Dub, we really are clueless about this. I wanted to visit the place after coming back but too afraid.. :stupid:

And to others, we didn't hit 200kmh on the bridge

Was a fun night last night and nice to meet you bro namidub.. And glad that we have a great photographer on our group..bro Aidilj you are the best sweeper la, dunno what the heck you sweep with your car but hope the no comes out today..

VKS;746296 said:
Was a fun night last night and nice to meet you bro namidub.. And glad that we have a great photographer on our group..bro Aidilj you are the best sweeper la, dunno what the heck you sweep with your car but hope the no comes out today..

Am so-so only with photography bro. Keep watch when passing that area, but whatever that is Mikey destroyed it first, then I hit it again. On the bridge, more of it flew from his car onto mine.. :puke:

Wah you bought the number?

Guys, after 'CSI wannabe' type of investigation and there are some 'left-over' under the undercarriage; the look and smell seem to point to the culprit, haven't try the taste yet. aidilJ you are right my car now stink like fish, that's what my wife told me this morning after her regular pasar pagi visit, will post the pix later.

Now need to wash undercarriage, which car wash in Penang can do?

Top Bottom