Penang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Already on it dood!:4: How about meet up for TT in town, then take new relau road to balik pulau?

Any other suggestions?

BaddBoyz3;744859 said:
Already on it dood!:4: How about meet up for TT in town, then take new relau road to balik pulau?

Any other suggestions?

Sounds good Bro, please also spare some time to meet again after drive, TT x2

Great guys.balik pulau relau drive sounds good.btw,wifey hometown is Balik pulau.so where do we meet then?

Guyz, calling for Penang Chapter TT, programme is tentative only. Lemme have your views pls...

Penang Chapter TT

Date : 25th May 2012 (Friday)
Time : 9pm - late
Venue : 1st TT - Kapitan, Town. 2nd TT - Mamak restaurant, pekan balik pulau (not sure the name)
Agenda : TT - Mini Drive [Relau - Balik Pulau (new road)] - TT

Attendees:
1) BaddBoyz
2)
3)
57)

Guyz, calling for Penang Chapter TT, programme is tentative only. Lemme have your views pls...

Penang Chapter TT

Venue : 1st TT - Kapitan, Town. 2nd TT - Mamak restaurant, pekan balik pulau (not sure the name)

Attendees:
1) BaddBoyz
2) Namidub
3)
57)

Shoggy;744922 said:
already sent request in fb page... pls approve... tq...

Shoggy, Psykit, I'll let the administrator know. Meanwhile hope you guyz can join our TT this coming friday.

Bumped into VKS while driving to Queensbay just now. I knew the car looked familiar..

hi guys...not sure whether comin...i hvn't apply for late VISA...you guys can help (appeal)...to theharimau@housewifeclub.hou.com.my...aidilj...baddboyz3...pls put in some good words...dont mention about yesterday ipoh-bkt.merah in 20mins....hahahaha..
yesterday drive....i learned one thing....it is NOT the car BUT the driver....pls correct me if i am wrong.....????? i have to learn more from the many sifu(high speed driving) in penang chater....anyway yesterday drive was the MOST enjoyable and thrilling time of my LIFE!!!!! hey!!! more plssss....

ntslaca;744978 said:
hi guys...not sure whether comin...i hvn't apply for late VISA...you guys can help (appeal)...to theharimau@housewifeclub.hou.com.my...aidilj...baddboyz3...pls put in some good words...dont mention about yesterday ipoh-bkt.merah in 20mins....hahahaha..
yesterday drive....i learned one thing....it is NOT the car BUT the driver....pls correct me if i am wrong.....????? i have to learn more from the many sifu(high speed driving) in penang chater....anyway yesterday drive was the MOST enjoyable and thrilling time of my LIFE!!!!! hey!!! more plssss....

Hi Davidchan, Good to hear you enjoyed the drive yesterday. Should thank the coastal chapter for organizing it. Do join more drives for more thrills..

How do you come to that conclusion Davidchan (not the car but the driver)?

Penang Chapter TT

Attendees:
1) BaddBoyz
2) Namidub
3) Aidilj
4) KokWei
5) DavidChan (pending visa approval by home ministry)
57)

aidilj;744994 said:
Hi Davidchan, Good to hear you enjoyed the drive yesterday. Should thank the coastal chapter for organizing it. Do join more drives for more thrills..

How do you come to that conclusion Davidchan (not the car but the driver)?

We shud be asking him instead! We left Ipoh earlier than him and yet he made it to penang faster than any of us:35:

Hope i would not meet with any Food Poisoning this time around... great would love to meet up with u guys...

Penang Chapter TT

Attendees:
1) BaddBoyz
2) Namidub
3) Aidilj
4) KokWei
5) DavidChan (pending visa approval by home ministry)
6) Shoggy Teoh
57)

Shoggy Teoh, please take a phone number from one of us just in case...

Bro BaddBoyz3, why 57?

aidilj;745067 said:
Shoggy Teoh, please take a phone number from one of us just in case...

Bro BaddBoyz3, why 57?
he (baddboyz3) means....5 series and 7 series are also welcome!!!! hehehehe
my visa is only until 10 pm.....so will join in for town TT only.......where?????

David: Tentative meet up is at Kapitan Restaurant near beach street, unless anybody have other suggestion. Parking shud be able to get around tht area.

Aidilj: 57? I pon donno, was the 1st number tht came to mind:4: Also PM'd Shoggy my number just in case.

McFir: whre u bro? Your friends are most welcome to join us:3:

Yee: hope u can make it!

Please don't finish too late guys or I'll have to leave early. Need to go down Ipoh again this weekend..

ntslaca;744978 said:

Yes David... It is not about the car but about the Ba!!s

Top Bottom