Penang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Sorry for late upload been very busy lately. These are the aftermath pictures....

some 'bloody' stain
IMG_9323.jpg

and the 'roadkill'...fishy flesh...
IMG_9322.jpg

Yeah, described it as Penang Chapter Blood Drive. I also have some more graphic meat picture, and fur/hair on the hood but didn't upload

But what's worse is the smell..

Mikey, your pics looks gross!!! haha... :31:... :4:

Blood drive sounds like blood donation drive la Aidil.. but come to think of it, we shud do one - for the sake of humanity...?? Wht do you guyz think?:hmmmm: Good, no?

BaddBoyz3;747247 said:
Mikey, your pics looks gross!!! haha... :31:... :4:

Blood drive sounds like blood donation drive la Aidil.. but come to think of it, we shud do one - for the sake of humanity...?? Wht do you guyz think?:hmmmm: Good, no?

That's why I like it - ambiguous :top:

BaddBoyz3;747475 said:
We're actually open to suggestions Shoggy. At mamak oso can.

KokWei going or not?

haha instead of kulim, y not driving up to batu feringghi mamak or some coffee?...

hey guys... since the facebook page admin is not accepting requests... y not we create our own group... called BMWClubMalaysia - Penang 3 series?... and we can do TT's there and all... easier?... as i thin most people here r always on their FB...

Yee should open the admin position of the FB group to others so that others can manage the group too

Shoggy;747478 said:
hey guys... since the facebook page admin is not accepting requests... y not we create our own group... called BMWClubMalaysia - Penang 3 series?... and we can do TT's there and all... easier?... as i thin most people here r always on their FB...

Where's the page owner has gone? If for 3 series only then I cannot join lah. Hehe.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

Shoggy;747477 said:
haha instead of kulim, y not driving up to batu feringghi mamak or some coffee?...

We drove up to teluk bahang dam 3 weeks ago, check out the photos on page 70:3:

Shoggy;747478 said:

Fyi, i get more repiles in the forum compared to my post on the FB group which I received none :4: As comparison the bmwcm FB page got more activity than Penang page

aidilj;747483 said:
Yee should open the admin position of the FB group to others so that others can manage the group too

Agreed!

huskar3399;747489 said:
Where's the page owner has gone? If for 3 series only then I cannot join lah. Hehe.

I think Yee prefer to interview the 'applicants' first before approving....:4: cabuttzzzz...:vroam:

huskar3399;747489 said:

opps... sorry my mistake... haha...

Shoggy;747478 said:

If 3 series, then cannot join already...

Bro Psykit, Shoggy, Huskar lets meet up tomorow night @ Shell JE 9pm b4 the drive to Kulim:3:

BaddBoyz3;747533 said:
Bro Psykit, Shoggy, Huskar lets meet up tomorow night @ Shell JE 9pm b4 the drive to Kulim:3:
will try but no promise. usually when i reach penang it's already late night. anything i will let aidilj knows. i got his number.

Top Bottom