Penang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
U guys decide the venue and I will be there.. ... Anyway pls confirm and I will go an e-mail blast to all the rest of the Pg folks..

Achtung!!! From Penang Chapter FB page, pls put down your names here if you can attend.

Do notice venue have been change for a change of environment as some members complain.. haha

TT
Date : 18th May 2012 (Friday)
Time : 9pm
Venue : Percint 10, Old Town
Agenda: Anything under the roundel sky

1) yee7402
2) kokwei
3) VKS
4) BaddBoyz3
5) aidilj - Woohoo!
100)

Achtung!!! From Penang Chapter FB page, pls put down your names here if you can attend.

Do notice venue have been change for a change of environment as some members complain.. haha

TT

1) yee7402
2) kokwei
3) VKS
4) BaddBoyz3
5) aidilj - Woohoo!
6) McFir7
100)

Right beside Island Plaza (Tg Tokong). Its on the right side of main road if you're coming from town/gurney plaza. Burger King also there - cant miss it

BaddBoyz3;743473 said:

TT

1) yee7402
2) kokwei
3) VKS
4) BaddBoyz3
5) aidilj - Woohoo!
6) McFir7
100)

TT

1) yee7402
2) kokwei
3) VKS
4) BaddBoyz3
5) aidilj - Woohoo!
6) McFir7
7) Shoggy Teoh
100)

Guys, I just received some news that SOHO at Percint 10 is having a opening ceremony tomorrow night, so there might be a lot if people and cars.. want to change venue??

yee7402;743691 said:
Guys, I just received some news that SOHO at Percint 10 is having a opening ceremony tomorrow night, so there might be a lot if people and cars.. want to change venue??

No change in venue, lets see how it is. If need to move we can decide there.

kojak818;743822 said:
Sorry hack your chapter....

Coastal Town Chapter Shirts AVAILABLE!!!!!

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/foru...awan-Manjung-amp-Lumut-TT&p=743819#post743819

Jak, kene bagi diskaun lebey sket bcoz of hijack Penang TT thread:4:

tonite our TT was so interesting....esp, driving around the curves of batu ferringhi to T.bahang dam....we were talkin and talkin until someone felt a sight tremor....so we quitely disperse before tsunami arrives.... hahahaha..see you all again....

ntslaca;744295 said:
tonite our TT was so interesting....esp, driving around the curves of batu ferringhi to T.bahang dam....we were talkin and talkin until someone felt a sight tremor....so we quitely disperse before tsunami arrives.... hahahaha..see you all again....

Hehe, luckily no Tsunami on the way back to town area ^^

Coz on the way back we drove like tsunami.. Another short but fun drive guys:top:

Good carbon 'cleaning session' on the way back frm t.bahang:top: Didnt realise it was already 2am when we left rafi. Yee/KokWei/David - gotto ask for 'extended' visa for Penang TT next time:wink:

Gather, TT and midnight workout

at precinct 10, all 3 series, all silver except for the coupe
DSC06298_G.jpg

DSC06299_G.jpg

DSC06301_G.jpg

leaving precinct 10
DSC06312_G.jpg

topup before workout
DSC06315_G.jpg

DSC06322_G.jpg

lead car
DSC06323_G.jpg

DSC06326_G.jpg

arrive at dam
DSC06328.jpg

DSC06330_G.jpg

DSC06332.jpg

DSC06335_G.jpg

DSC06336.jpg

Penangites! Jom TT this weekends! I will balik my wife hometown this Thu-Sunday. Preferably friday night?

namidub;744850 said:
Penangites! Jom TT this weekends! I will balik my wife hometown this Thu-Sunday. Preferably friday night?

Wah drive+TT?, somebody please organize and welcome Budiman from EC, probably Bad, the diesel comrade..

Top Bottom