So far still the 2 of us.. must be the super long holidays

yee7402;665019 said:
Venue : TBA
Date : 28 Aug
Time : 9pm onwards

1) VKS
2) yee7402

So far still the 2 of us.. must be the super long holidays

hi my name is chan(e36 new-kaki) i would like to meet up with you gays....btw where is TBA??? i stay in bt.ferrigghi...

ntslaca;665048 said:
hi my name is chan(e36 new-kaki) i would like to meet up with you gays....btw where is TBA??? i stay in bt.ferrigghi...

Chan, TBA = to be advised.

ntslaca;665048 said:

erkk...gays? huhu...

ntslaca;665048 said:

Welcome to the forum Chan, it would be nice if you can intro yourself on the newbies section as per the forum rules..

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?30-Newbies

Of course you can join us, just keep referring on this thread about the updates..

Rastabimmer;665088 said:
Opss...typing error or it's true????

Tulen bang hahaha.... typo la kot.. harap harap :burnout:

dear members......sory la typing errors....i m now hving a laugh (at myself)...ha ha ha...

How bout this time we switch to hotel Malaysia area instead of e-gate..at least Penang road we get to see advertisement of UPR in between tt...hehehehe

McFir7;665646 said:
How bout this time we switch to hotel Malaysia area instead of e-gate..at least Penang road we get to see advertisement of UPR in between tt...hehehehe

No problem for me..

yee7402;667246 said:
Guys... might not be able to make it tonight last minute family plan..

So we reshedule for next weekend since not many going..

Sorry to hijack this tread, but while I was in Penang driving my mother-in-law e46, I was hit by a motorcycle.
The motorcyclist drove off after the accident, but the e46 bumper has some damage to it.

I am at pulau tikus, Penang. Where is the reasonable place to get the bumper fix?
Thanks alot.

turbology;667526 said:
Sorry to hijack this tread, but while I was in Penang driving my mother-in-law e46, I was hit by a motorcycle.
The motorcyclist drove off after the accident, but the e46 bumper has some damage to it.

I am at pulau tikus, Penang. Where is the reasonable place to get the bumper fix?
Thanks alot.

Just saw this.. check your PM

my mother-in-law's E46 still using the original E46 remote. She will like to get a extra set of remote/key.
BMW Penang quoted her RM800+ for a set. Does anyone know where can I find a cheaper alternative in Penang ?

Top Bottom