Penang Trip Un-Official, 3D 2N, Weekend of the 20th

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

stanleycck

Club Guest
An Un-Official Trip to Penang with some of the OMs. This trip is also opened to Non-Members;Date : 20th to the 22nd August 2010Hotel : The Gurney Hotel PenangRates per night : RM200.00nett with Breakfast Included ( This is For Official Members Only ) : RM220.00nett with Breakfast Included ( For Non-Official Members )For those interested, please put down yr name;1. stanleycck ( 2A+1C ), No Room Required2. herbert ( 2A ), Room Required for 2 nights 3. digital punk........please add info as above4.5.6.7.Itti will be posted shortly.........it's basically a Makan Makan Trip.........and of course Durians at Balik Pulau.......Note : For all OMs, You will need to show your BMWCM Membership Card upon check in to obtain the member rate.

Tau Sah Piah Orders

For those OMs going, I can assist in pre-booking TSP;

1. ( Name ) = ( No of Boxes )

Price will still be the same as the Penang Official Drive in June. I will only assist those OMs whom are going for the drive.

Closing date : 17th August 2010

An Un-Official Trip to Penang with some of the OMs. This trip is also opened to Non-Members;

Date : 20th to the 22nd August 2010
Hotel : The Gurney Hotel Penang
Rates per night : RM200.00nett with Breakfast Included ( This is For Official Members Only )
: RM220.00nett with Breakfast Included ( For Non-Official Members )

For those interested, please put down yr name;

1. stanleycck ( 2A+1C ), No Room Required
2. herbert ( 2A ), Room Required for 2 nights
3. digital punk (2A), 1 x Room for 2 nights

Itti will be posted shortly.........it's basically a Makan Makan Trip.........and of course Durians at Balik Pulau.......

Note : For all OMs, You will need to show your BMWCM Membership Card upon check in to obtain the member rate.
Last edited by stanleycck; Today at 01:40 PM. Reason: Additional Info

For those OMs going, I can assist in pre-booking TSP;

1. herbert = 5 boxes

Price will still be the same as the Penang Official Drive in June. I will only assist those OMs whom are going for the drive.

Closing date : 17th August 2010

Guys,

Any OMs and Forummers wishing to join in, please put your down name.

An Un-Official Trip to Penang with some of the OMs. This trip is also opened to Non-Members;

Rates per night : RM200.00 nett with Breakfast Included ( This is For Official Members Only )
: RM220.00 nett with Breakfast Included ( For Non-Official Members )

1. stanleycck ( 2A+1C ), No Room Required
2. herbert ( 2A ), 1 x Room for 2 nights
4. thomas tan (2A), 1 x Room for 2 nights

Itti will be posted shortly.........it's basically a Makan Makan Trip.........and of course Durians at Balik Pulau.......

Note : For all OMs, You will need to show your BMWCM Membership Card upon check in to obtain the member rate.

Guys,

Any OMs and Forummers wishing to join in, please put your down name.

Rates per night : RM200.00 nett with Breakfast Included ( This is For Official Members Only )
: RM220.00 nett with Breakfast Included ( For Non-Official Members )

2. herbert ( 2A ), 1 x Room for 2 nights
4. thomas tan (2A), 1 x Room for 2 nights

Sorry bros, I am unable to make this trip as there are some last minute work commitments. Please do get in touch with the Penang OMs for the TT and Breakfast drive. I have updated the posting in the Penang TT thread. Please correspond with the Penang OMs......Yee, Neoh, VKS, Raymond and Viewfinder....

stan ...will catch one of ya drive up north the next ...drive safely bro and happy makan minum ....

Yaar, I am heading home during the Raya Holidays........was talking to Climenta about this.......check me at FB

Top Bottom