BMW Club Malaysia 9th Annual General Meeting & Annual Dinner

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Yes.. Congrats again for job well done.. Only regrets is the drink station should have started at least 2 hours earlier so those helpers who sweat their underwear out in preparing the back drop have something to quench their thirst.. and pitty the few best dress candidates who were made to entertain the crowds on the stage gets no consolation prizes. Next time none will bother la..

Nothing else to feedback la. Still very happy... Next one bila dan mana?! :)

Dear Fellow Attendees of BMWCM Annual Dinner 2015,

We would like to thank all those involve in the run up and on the day preparations for the AD. You guys know who you are from the transporters of goods to those in the Lanun Bar.

It was a good night and we can see that everyone was able to let loose and enjoy the night. The night was even greater due to JohnJ's excellent skills in emcee-ing and he managed to get hold on the crowd.

To those who took the effort to dress to the theme, we salute you.

Hope the food was good, it must have been as when i wanted to go for my second round, almost all gone. We do hope next year you nice folks would register earlier to make ease of preparation.

Congratulations to all the lucky draw winners, best dress male and female and to Fadhlan, our OM of the Year for 2015. A number of names was thrown around but your name emerged tops as you have shown by example what the Club means to you. You are a deserving winner. CM will be contacting you soon to forward you your present.

As in all events, things did not go as smooth as we wanted and our apologies if there were any unhappy moments to otherwise a memorable night.

A special thanks to OM Syahmi for answering our call of national service and for coming up with brilliant ideas.

Overall assessment for the AD: Damn good la, enjoyed myself the entire night!

See you guys again next year.

mac

WELL DONE!

Melaka was great but this year is even better! WE HAD FUN..

The real fun started at the lanun bar earlier , getting the renewal pack packed .. followed by Highly debated AGM and the AD had everything , good food , good fun , emcee was awesome , best dress , best dance , best video (gotta be bro shah on FM je) , good prizes ahh all good la !!

Ended the day with a game of pool with bro komeng , je , shatesh and penang guys ..

and after reaching home only i realize i came home with

Polo T
Power bank
Castrol engine oil
Stickers
Voucher worth rm200
Membership card
Rebate rm30..

but i only paid Rm150 renewal .. welldone BMWCM :rock:

Congratulation to all CMs and the AD org committee, it was well organized and you guys in right tract to make BMWCW to a greater height. Agreed with special mention about JohnJ's for making the night exciting and alive :)

BTW my only regret was... I should have joined as OM long time ago... :rock:

maccasel said:
Dear Fellow Attendees of BMWCM Annual Dinner 2015,

We would like to thank all those involve in the run up and on the day preparations for the AD. You guys know who you are from the transporters of goods to those in the Lanun Bar.

It was a good night and we can see that everyone was able to let loose and enjoy the night. The night was even greater due to JohnJ's excellent skills in emcee-ing and he managed to get hold on the crowd.

To those who took the effort to dress to the theme, we salute you.

Hope the food was good, it must have been as when i wanted to go for my second round, almost all gone. We do hope next year you nice folks would register earlier to make ease of preparation.

Congratulations to all the lucky draw winners, best dress male and female and to Fadhlan, our OM of the Year for 2015. A number of names was thrown around but your name emerged tops as you have shown by example what the Club means to you. You are a deserving winner. CM will be contacting you soon to forward you your present.

As in all events, things did not go as smooth as we wanted and our apologies if there were any unhappy moments to otherwise a memorable night.

A special thanks to OM Syahmi for answering our call of national service and for coming up with brilliant ideas.

Overall assessment for the AD: Damn good la, enjoyed myself the entire night!

See you guys again next year.

mac

Looks like I missed quite a bunch of fun :(

Good to know that everyone enjoyed the AD!

10408721_10205371509241609_4454393907479334390_n.jpg

19798_10205371508721596_594042535635738770_n.jpg

11081099_10205371508321586_4245755140624331533_n.jpg

11083661_10205371507801573_8443633023122255689_n.jpg

11088395_10205371510241634_7245399528918181200_n.jpg

11096688_10205371509841624_5822657631189911683_n.jpg

11081488_10153179633778684_2734797859803522983_n.jpg

Sorry just logged on and saw all the ics and comments. It was an amazing Annual Dinner with allot of fun and laughter. A very well organized AGm as well ( wish it was shorter ) hehehe,,,kudos to the managing committee for bringing the family of BMWCM together...cheers....

kudos to JohnJ for being such a humorous, naturally talented (and so handsome some more) emcee!

Had a great time at the AGM/AD . Was good to meet up with fellow members from different states as well . Regret for not being able to make it to the previous ones. Will make sure i make it to the future ones hereafter. Our dear JohnJ made it very lively and there was not a single dull moment .And special thanks to the CM's and all those involved in organising the event.Cheers :)

Looks like we have early volunteers... perhaps we can start the brainstorming for next year's AD early... like after Hari Raya and start harrying the sponsors...

I like YF's enthusiasm!.....See you my friend....hmmm.....that song is so catchy!

Top Bottom