Parking Distance Controller

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Yes, pretty funny, my thinking was like... man, you drive a nice BMW car but put in cheapo stuff that does sound remix...

Then again, the orig PDC was like 10x the price of the normal reverse sensor....

Perhaps some ppl have other priorities when spending their $$$

My E39 comes wif original front & rear PDC. Front warning comes from front rite speaker. Rear warning comes from rear speaker. Depan & belakang sound difference. It will start 2 beep when d distance is below certain threshold. During reverse parking, if some1 walk in front, front PDC will make noise.

hi,i cant find any related topic regarding this PDC topic since currently i cant do a search function in our forum(this one ive found through google search)

when i bought my car,already installed with PDC.4 at the rear bumper.mine is 2000 E46 (not sure ori BMW or 3rd party PDC)
currently my sensor sound is "beep beep beep" when engage to R and the frequent of the sound is same no matter if there any object or not at the back.

is there anthing related to changing a HU will effect this?
thanks in advance!

maybe u can check whether all sensors are installed correctly, meaning they are not blocked by the bumper (not correctly installed)
mine having the same issue, but when checked, one of the sensor is not installed correctly, blocked all the time.

Top Bottom