Parking Distance Controller

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jsen

Club Guest
Can any master master tell me where to find nice n cheap PDC for e36 n e46? which is better, 2 pieces or the 4? will the installation mess up my wiring.? highly appreciated on the comments.? thks... wife nagging, either install PDC or sell the cars, even a standard Myvi has PDC? wtf... pay so much for udm, no PDC.. :ph34r: tolong le wei.. :beaten:

Get after market Taiwan made ones with four sensor. They are ok. Will cost you around RM 120

Originally posted by seb@Mar 14 2006, 04:17 PM
Get after market Taiwan made ones with four sensor. They are ok. Will cost you around RM 120
got meh?

where to find?

I bought mine off ebay - 4 sensors back and 2 sensors front with small VFD colour digital display screen showing distance as well as audible warning. Cost me approx RM 200 including shipping (came from Hong Kong).

Originally posted by ocdetective@Mar 16 2006, 03:00 PM
I bought mine off ebay - 4 sensors back and 2 sensors front with small VFD colour digital display screen showing distance as well as audible warning. Cost me approx RM 200 including shipping (came from Hong Kong).
mine is the same as urs..with 4 sencors and the colour display at the front but mine from us... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: rm300++

Bought from ebay malaysia. 4 sensors with led distance display. RM120

whow, great info guys..

its the prod really reliable..? care to share...! i found one on ebay today.. sellin rm138. CAR REVERSE RADAR WITH 2 STICK-ON SENSORS AND DUAL LED DISPLAYS (LEFT & RIGHT) AND DIGITAL DISPLAY IN THE CENTRE..

but the display like cacat nia. i really dunno where to hide if i install the sensors..!

Originally posted by leakwoon@Mar 16 2006, 10:07 PM
WoW

alot of u looking for the sensors hor
bro,

u got lubang ar? dunwan to tell me mer? hehehe..

M1 in Kayu Ara sell OEM PDCs at RM1500 for the E46. Said to be exactly the same as BMW's E46 PDC (for which AB wants you to part with approximately RM2500).

I don't know whether M1 sells OEM PDCs for other BMW models but you guys can always check with them if you are interested.

I got a friend that install 3rd party reverse sensor in the E46 and it was so annoying with the orig bmw dong dong reserve sound plus the 3rd party reverse sensor beep beep beep sound all remix together..

Will this happen if install 3rd party reverse sensor in the BMW compared to the orig PDC ?

stan001;320195 said:
I got a friend that install 3rd party reverse sensor in the E46 and it was so annoying with the orig bmw dong dong reserve sound plus the 3rd party reverse sensor beep beep beep sound all remix together..

Will this happen if install 3rd party reverse sensor in the BMW compared to the orig PDC ?

very funny la u..
what happen if he install front sensor too? when parking the car the sound must be teeet, teet, dong dong, beep beep teet, dong..
then no need remix cd anymore..hahaa

Top Bottom