parallel import 535i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
AB has a few '10 demo units for sale asking rm550k neg...got warranty. I am not sure the recon unit comes with the warranty.

there is one importer in glenmarie offering 2010 "0" mileage at rm499k negotiable.

i saw star people all 535i selling price between 450k to 550k . my dream to own one someday.

ALBundy;611596 said:
Ben10, which car importer selling 450k? PLease share :)

The car importer located near to Bangsar Village shopping centre but can't remember the name :( . The mileage is around 6K

Rm450k is quite a good deal. I wonder whether the recon units are have inferior specs compared to the ones sold by authorised BMW Malaysia dealers?

TheTaj;611699 said:
Must be Aman Razak, along Jln Maarof

Yupe, Aman Razak. Bro TheTaj, thanks for enlighten me.
My friend told me, they got a e250 CGI coupe for sale too, around RM370K only.

6er;612020 said:
the number plate looks weird > W3730A

Trade plates bro. Same as the mule/test cars.

The car is not registered in Malaysia yet.

Just checked on Motortrader, seems like the 535 GT is also going for similar price.

hmm...i think actually more specs, comes with the nice rims....but then no 4 zone air conditioning and comfort access....but something tells me we won't be getting the parallel import 523i's or 528i's....which is a pity cause if they can price the 535i at such attractive prices....god knows how cheap those might be going for

only thing you have to beware about BMW recond models are that they are not the tropical/hot weather version. have quite a few friends who got the E60 and X5 reconds and they a lot of major problems. but then maybe its just their bad luck la i guess, it is like buying a 2nd car.
i would still get a 528i SKD than a 535i recond for the same price or even cheaper now. its just me, always prefer to own a car from new, no matter what.

SaabBMW7443;642391 said:
only thing you have to beware about BMW recond models are that they are not the tropical/hot weather version. have quite a few friends who got the E60 and X5 reconds and they a lot of major problems. but then maybe its just their bad luck la i guess, it is like buying a 2nd car.
i would still get a 528i SKD than a 535i recond for the same price or even cheaper now. its just me, always prefer to own a car from new, no matter what.

I had that option, until I test drove the 528 and 535. Big difference, and driving experience on the 535i definitely more exhilarating. The NA 6 pot's subtle and composed, while the single turbo provides raw power the moment you push it. For me, that was the turning point.

Top Bottom