Paka Kuantan TT (East Coast Bimmers)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
dzuljazz2001;690909 said:
Dont forget to cc to BMW Malaysia, attn: Mr Briscoe and to BMW After Sales Director. I will get you their contact. Kalau nak sedap, cc to BMW Germany sekali. Thats whtbI did when I had problems with AB dulu.

yes, really appreciate your assistance on getting their email bro dzuljazz.. have looked around for their email and were unsuccessful.. i am just hoping such un-professionalism conduct within any BMW dealer vicinity would not reoccur again.. if it were to reoccur, i surely do hope we are not one of them..

muhaiminrahim;690915 said:
yes, really appreciate your assistance on getting their email bro dzuljazz.. have looked around for their email and were unsuccessful.. i am just hoping such un-professionalism conduct within any BMW dealer vicinity would not reoccur again.. if it were to reoccur, i surely do hope we are not one of them..

Salam Min...

you hv pm.

cheeers...

namidub;690905 said:
Need to review the date Mr. VP pls, list of geng PakaTT yang NOT available this coming thursday (confirmed)

1. Tok Mulu Choq
2. Cat
3. Splitter
4. EC
5. namidub

:listen: ... meaning the above NOT Available to make it this Thursday? Correct me if I am wrong.... :4:

Thursday 24th is sort of confirmed as no other dates are available to me. I will be off to KL on Friday 25th. and only be back to Kuantan on the 29th.

Paka and Kemaman guyzs, pls suggest a date of your convenient and availability if 24th Thursday is not suitable.... :4:

Cheers.

Pakatan TT (Paka-Kemaman-Kuantan TT)

Date : 24th Nov 2011
Time : 9.00 pm
Venue : Tentatively Satay Zul (opposite Seri Malaysia Hotel)

1. dzuljazz2001
2. mashboiler (Mazeri)
3. Bertz
4. rafamr

choq;690867 said:
BRAVO TO brudder MUHAIMIN

Wish me luck for the reprogramming:45:...hopefully Raja still @ NAGAPEN for the whole of next week!:help:

software reprog done - RM 225.00:1:

dzuljazz2001;690968 said:
:listen: ... meaning the above NOT Available to make it this Thursday? Correct me if I am wrong.... :4:

Thursday 24th is sort of confirmed as no other dates are available to me. I will be off to KL on Friday 25th. and only be back to Kuantan on the 29th.

Paka and Kemaman guyzs, pls suggest a date of your convenient and availability if 24th Thursday is not suitable.... :4:

Cheers.

Tuan VP,

I will also unavailable to join as i will be going back to offshore on 23rd.
Will only be coming back on 7th Dec.
Look forward for next TT sessions...

dzuljazz2001;690970 said:

1. dzuljazz2001
2. mashboiler (Mazeri)
3. Bertz
4. rafamr
Hari Jumaat (25/11/2011) baru sampai Kemaman dari Lumut...Ingat nak jumpa VP dan eastcost team buat pertama kali bergabung...

kojak818;691085 said:
Hari Jumaat (25/11/2011) baru sampai Kemaman dari Lumut...Ingat nak jumpa VP dan eastcost team buat pertama kali bergabung...

Sampai bile ada kat jajahan PaKeTan kali ni Bro? No worries Bro, nanti kita buat MiniTT kalau PaKeTan TT x dang/terlepas.:tee::five:

namidub;690905 said:
Need to review the date Mr. VP pls, list of geng PakaTT yang NOT available this coming thursday (confirmed)

1. Tok Mulu Choq
2. Cat
3. Splitter
4. EC
5. namidub

dzuljazz2001;690968 said:

Cheers.

Yup Mr. VP, the above unavail this Thursday (24/11).
The first TT merging was held on 10/11/11 (101111) till 0100hrs 11/11/11 (111111 - no cantik Bro). Suggesting new date on thursday 1/12/11 (11211 - still no cantik Bro).

Paka geng yg dah agreed nak datang
1. Mulu Choq - check in Vistana...massat :13::13:
2. CAT
3. Dunkdie
4. EC

Calling for others PakaTT (Kemaman, Kemasik, Kerteh, Dungun), jom kite pakat gi convoy ke Kuantan pulok.

i am 50-50 available for the 24th.. where else for the 1st i am not available laa.. going on a langkawi family trip with my beloved VIVA.. really miss the D already:smokin:

EC773;691088 said:
Sampai bile ada kat jajahan PaKeTan kali ni Bro? No worries Bro, nanti kita buat MiniTT kalau PaKeTan TT x dang/terlepas.:tee::five:

Arrived kat kemaman malam sabtu...cuti sampai 29/11/11...bertolak balik ker Lumut...

1. dzuljazz2001
2. mashboiler (Mazeri)
3. Bertz
4. rafamr
5. Adib ( Subject to further confirmation )

muhaiminrahim;691178 said:
i am 50-50 available for the 24th.. where else for the 1st i am not available laa.. going on a langkawi family trip with my beloved VIVA.. really miss the D already:smokin:

Hv fun and safe journey bro!!!!!

Date : ??th Nov 2011

1. dzuljazz2001
2. mashboiler (Mazeri) off to Bandung Land...
3. Bertz
4. rafamr
5. Adib ( Subject to further confirmation )

Pakatan TT terpaksa diTunda ke satu tarikh yg sesuai buat majoriti. Will update this post accordingly....

muhaiminrahim;691178 said:

Viva ke.ingat ke dapat loan akrapovic powered twinturbo coupe tu.hahaha
enjoy and drive safe min,jangan kau bawak macam 320d ok. DTC pun xde viva tu.

Top Bottom