Paka Kuantan TT (East Coast Bimmers)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
namidub;690223 said:
mini TT semalam telah diadakan di Papardelle,Chukai KMN
(env lagi selesa dari Sonstar,plus makan pun boleh tahan)
8.30 onwards.

1. muhaiminrahim (320d masuk wad :nurse:viva forever)
2. EC773 (tq boh,host yang tolong bayar makan minum):adore:
3. cat :smokin:
4. dunkdie (bunyi enjin dah macam bunyik diesel,heheh jgn mara bro) :4:
5. namidub:48:

BTW dalam perbincangan malam tadi,kitorang rasa tak sesuai letak nama Chapter Paka TT (previous name) pasal wakil Paka ada sorang je pun.tok mulu.itu pun smalam tok mulu x lepas datang TT. jadi cadangan terbaru untuk gabungan eastcoast adalah Kerteh-Kemaman-Kuantan TT (KKK-TT) hehehehehe :vroam:

:listen: apa kata kite pakai TT PaKeTan (sebut as Pakatan) .... Paka/Kertih/Kemaman/Kuantan TT :4: :top:.... hehehehe....

i would like to share a few of my experiences these few days with you guys if you dont mind..:listen:

1. after an accident you will be disoriented.. this is normal as yourself conscious is trying to adjust with the reality you have racked yours truly beloved beemer! what you need to do is stay calm and absorb reality.. even if your friends come and joked about it.. i accept my fault with an open heart.. at least i was physically healthy.. thanks to a wonderful + safe car.. :63:

2. next is to get the car towed.. here you have a few options.. is either to call you insurance and request their assistance or call you preferred tower.. towing must be done using a flatbed (where you car will be placed on top of a lorry).. if you dont have a tow truck number now, i surely advice you to ask around and save it in you phone!:call2:

3. now that you have called the tow truck, you need to get it towed to the police office.. before going, you need to have a photo copy of your ic and driving license.. PLEASE do not forget to cross the photocopy of your ic and driving license as to ensure others DONT MISS USE them! here you can request the tow tuck driver to make the report for you for a small fee/ token (RM160 in my case) why? because if you wrongly put in the report, you will end up unable to claim repair form your insurance and get a ticket/ summon!:dontknow:

4. next would be my greatest mistake EVER! i was informed by my insurance that the car will be towed to THEIR panel workshop.. as i misinterpret it as BMW workshop.. therefore, my car was in a workshop not to my preference.. since the car was in the insurance panel workshop, i had to deal with the workshop owner to have my car released. the workshop workers and owners were all trying to convince me to have it repaired there.. it was a tough situation as i was there ALONE against 4 of them?! after a few hours at the workshop, i finally manage to convince and have the car towed to PENDRAGON Automobile..:4:

5. as i was i feeling all was going to be fine at PENDRAGON Automobile, things got really heated up.. my back against the wall.. trapped again, now at PENDRAGON Automobile.. who is this FEDRIC CHIN, DEALER PRINCIPAL/ EXSECUTIVE DIRECTOR/ 0125216332 ??????? :thefinger:Together this FEDRIC CHIN and CHAI from PENDRAGON Automobile with the insurance workshop worker and owners tried to convince to get my car repaired at this workshop.. :fight:somehow, i managed to tell them to leave me alone as i told them that i will contact them next day on my decision..

6. come next day, i was again at PENDRAGON Automobile.. now with a choq, ec773, dunkdie and cat..:party: i have decided not to call those IDIOTS and get my car towed to Ingress.. chatted with Raja Hairuddin, After Sales Manager @ PENDRAGON Automobile.. he is a REALLY nice guy as i have deal with him a couple of times during my BSRI service there.. btw, he is leaving PENDRAGON Auto.. as he was the reason i sent my car there, i sure will go else where now.. how on earth would i feel sending my car to PENDRAGON Automobile after my awful experience (please refer to item#5).:stupid:

7. once you car is somewhere safe, call the insurance and make arrangements to tow your car to you preferred repairer.. Ingress was my choice.. as i was informed by others that its the best place to get BMW repaired + body works as well.. my insurance (Allianze) will only tow the car up to 150km (all round trip).. therefore, i had to pay the difference of the distance from PENDRAGON to Ingress which translates to RM540..:smokin:

8. now, get a contact number someone at Ingress to receive your car.. luckily Raja Hairuddin was very helpful and contacted Siva Kumar @ Ingress to give my car his personal touch when repairing.. hehe.. :top:

end of story as of now..

note:
- i will surely write a complaint letter to BWM Malaysia on this idiot FEDRIC CHIN, DEALER PRINCIPAL/ EXSECUTIVE DIRECTOR/ 0125216332
- special thanks also to my SA Alex Tang @ Quilll Auto for giving me some usefull tips and sound advice:top: surely will buy my next beemer with you man!! (if i have the money laaaa) :4:

muhaiminrahim;690584 said:
i would like to share a few of my experiences these few days with you guys if you dont mind..:listen:

1. after an accident you will be disoriented.. this is normal as yourself conscious is trying to adjust with the reality you have racked yours truly beloved beemer! what you need to do is stay calm and absorb reality.. even if your friends come and joked about it.. i accept my fault with an open heart.. at least i was physically healthy.. thanks to a wonderful + safe car.. :63:
4. next would be my greatest mistake EVER! i was informed by my insurance that the car will be towed to THEIR panel workshop.. as i misinterpret it as BMW workshop.. therefore, my car was in a workshop not to my preference.. since the car was in the insurance panel workshop, i had to deal with the workshop owner to have my car released. the workshop workers and owners were all trying to convince me to have it repaired there.. it was a tough situation as i was there ALONE against 4 of them?! after a few hours at the workshop, i finally manage to convince and have the car towed to PENDRAGON Automobile..:4:
5. as i was i feeling all was going to be fine at PENDRAGON Automobile, things got really heated up.. my back against the wall.. trapped again, now at PENDRAGON Automobile.. who is this FEDRIC CHIN, DEALER PRINCIPAL/ EXSECUTIVE DIRECTOR/ 0125216332 ??????? :thefinger:Together this FEDRIC CHIN and CHAI from PENDRAGON Automobile with the insurance workshop worker and owners tried to convince to get my car repaired at this workshop.. :fight:somehow, i managed to tell them to leave me alone as i told them that i will contact them next day on my decision..
6. come next day, i was again at PENDRAGON Automobile.. now with a choq, ec773, dunkdie and cat..:party: i have decided not to call those IDIOTS and get my car towed to Ingress.. chatted with Raja Hairuddin, After Sales Manager @ PENDRAGON Automobile.. he is a REALLY nice guy as i have deal with him a couple of times during my BSRI service there.. btw, he is leaving PENDRAGON Auto.. as he was the reason i sent my car there, i sure will go else where now.. how on earth would i feel sending my car to PENDRAGON Automobile after my awful experience (please refer to item#5).:stupid:
7. once you car is somewhere safe, call the insurance and make arrangements to tow your car to you preferred repairer.. Ingress was my choice.. as i was informed by others that its the best place to get BMW repaired + body works as well.. my insurance (Allianze) will only tow the car up to 150km (all round trip).. therefore, i had to pay the difference of the distance from PENDRAGON to Ingress which translates to RM540..:smokin:
8. now, get a contact number someone at Ingress to receive your car.. luckily Raja Hairuddin was very helpful and contacted Siva Kumar @ Ingress to give my car his personal touch when repairing.. hehe.. :top:end of story as of now..note:
- i will surely write a complaint letter to BWM Malaysia on this idiot FEDRIC CHIN, DEALER PRINCIPAL/ EXSECUTIVE DIRECTOR/ 0125216332
- special thanks also to my SA Alex Tang @ Quilll Auto for giving me some usefull tips and sound advice:top: surely will buy my next beemer with you man!! (if i have the money laaaa) :4:

Very sad and angry to read the above predicament that you had gone thru bro. My apologies for not being able to assist you while you were at the workshop earlier....I hope it will be a lesson well learnt for us all here and thank you so much for sharing.
This is Azri Aziz hp number (0193838328) if you need to make a complaint abt Federic Chin or Chai. Azri Aziz is the Managing Direction of Pendragon and a very helpful person.

Sorry again Min for not being able to assist where possible.... :(:(:(.....

dzuljazz2001;690575 said:
:listen: apa kata kite pakai TT PaKeTan (sebut as Pakatan) .... Paka/Kertih/Kemaman/Kuantan TT :4: :top:.... hehehehe....

PaKeTan sounds fair.hahah

and for the lengthy entry min,thanks for the experience sharing.:top:
this is one of the reason why i opted to join the forum and the club.
to be able to learn from other's mistakes and not to go through it all again.:stupid:
*hint : DO NOT SWITCH OFF THE DTC,on a rainy day! *
hopefully we all will learn the lesson from muhaimin's mishap and stay calm if *touch wood* we ever be in a similar situation like him.

Do keep us informed on the updates of your car restoration.
hopefully the D will get on its rubbers again soon..
Min,now drive viva then save some money,later f30 320d come you tukar lah.hehehe

dzuljazz2001;690592 said:
Very sad and angry to read the above predicament that you had gone thru bro. My apologies for not being able to assist you while you were at the workshop earlier....I hope it will be a lesson well learnt for us all here and thank you so much for sharing.
This is Azri Aziz hp number (0193838328) if you need to make a complaint abt Federic Chin or Chai. Azri Aziz is the Managing Direction of Pendragon and a very helpful person.

Min, kasi hantam sama dia.. Raise-up your complains to the big boss.. Sure that guy have some kind of 'affair' with Leong Workshop... Let him know the power of customer..

zack700;690635 said:
Min, kasi hantam sama dia.. Raise-up your complains to the big boss.. Sure that guy have some kind of 'affair' with Leong Workshop... Let him know the power of customer..

i surely will write a complaint letter:top: i just want to make a point with those buggers.. you have crossed your limits of being professional by pushing your luck with me.. i may look dumb but i am not dumb enough.. (actually im dumb for trashing the car in the first place :4:)

namidub;690603 said:
PaKeTan sounds fair.hahah

and for the lengthy entry min,thanks for the experience sharing.:top:
this is one of the reason why i opted to join the forum and the club.
to be able to learn from other's mistakes and not to go through it all again.:stupid:
*hint : DO NOT SWITCH OFF THE DTC,on a rainy day! *
hopefully we all will learn the lesson from muhaimin's mishap and stay calm if *touch wood* we ever be in a similar situation like him.

Do keep us informed on the updates of your car restoration.
hopefully the D will get on its rubbers again soon..
Min,now drive viva then save some money,later f30 320d come you tukar lah.hehehe

same with me bro namidub.. the wealth of knowledge within forumers are available and costly/ priceless..:listen:

should i consider the f30? hmm, a tough decision laa:smokin:

dzuljazz2001;690592 said:

bro Dzuljazz, you were very helpful already on day one.. could not have felt better after some laughs with you minutes after the accident.. you should have seen the audience/ commotion attracted.. they must be thinking this guy is CRAZY.. recked his BEEMER and still laughing/ giggling like it was a JOKE.. :4:

ps: i will meet up Azri Aziz after i have write the letter.. dont want to get soft and end up not complaining laa..:listen:

car is now at Ingress Auto.. Siva Kumar from IA have seen my car.. gave him a call and asked if the car can be restored back into its previous condition.. to my amazement and delight he said "That is our JOB".. last nite was the best ever sleep in these few days..:4: submitted all document for insurance claim processing.. all repair should be claimable :4: now, i have to wait Monday for Siva Kumar to update me..:smokin:

some thing on Body n Paint Repair @ Ingress Auto here..

update (20112011)
- i have written a complaint letter and cc to dzuljazz and azri (md @ pendragon auto)
- in case you want see the fedric chin's face, you can view here..

muhaiminrahim;690768 said:
car is now at Ingress Auto.. Siva Kumar from IA have seen my car.. gave him a call and asked if the car can be restored back into its previous condition.. to my amazement and delight he said "That is our JOB".. last nite was the best ever sleep in these few days..:4: submitted all document for insurance claim processing.. all repair should be claimable :4: now, i have to wait Monday for Siva Kumar to update me..:smokin:

update (20112011)
- i have written a complaint letter and cc to dzuljazz and azri (md @ pendragon auto)

Min,

Looks innocent from the photo... 'Gay' kot... Hahaha..

azri aziz, Managing Director PENDRAGON Auto, gave me a call late afternoon today.. he agreed that Fedric Chin, Executive Director PENDGRAGON Auto, had gone a bit far to convince me.. he also did apologizes for the thing that happened.. asked me why had not i called him when i was cornered.. i replied, how would i know i would have my back against the wall @ PENDRAGON Auto.. well, this azri aziz guy sounds nice.. nevertheless, i have written to BMW Malaysia and hope to have some reply on my complaint either written or face to face explanation.. maybe Dzuljazz will be around next time eh? :4:

in case anyone have complaints about PENDRAGON Auto, you can email azri aziz, Managing Director @ PENDRAGON Auto at azri@pendragonauto.com.my

BRAVO TO brudder MUHAIMIN

Wish me luck for the reprogramming:45:...hopefully Raja still @ NAGAPEN for the whole of next week!:help:

choq;690867 said:
BRAVO TO brudder MUHAIMIN

Wish me luck for the reprogramming:45:...hopefully Raja still @ NAGAPEN for the whole of next week!:help:

Tok Mulu Choq, you have any idea your reprogramming cost? forgot to ask you the other day laa..

namidub;690889 said:
So pakuantan/paketan tt yg dicadangkan this wkend jadi ka boss?

Need to review the date Mr. VP pls, list of geng PakaTT yang not available this coming thursday (confirmed)
1. Tok Mulu Choq
2. Cat
3. Splitter
4. EC

Need to review the date Mr. VP pls, list of geng PakaTT yang NOT available this coming thursday (confirmed)

1. Tok Mulu Choq
2. Cat
3. Splitter
4. EC
5. namidub

Dont forget to cc to BMW Malaysia, attn: Mr Briscoe and to BMW After Sales Director. I will get you their contact. Kalau nak sedap, cc to BMW Germany sekali. Thats whtbI did when I had problems with AB dulu.

muhaiminrahim;690768 said:

update (20112011)

Top Bottom