Paka Kuantan TT (East Coast Bimmers)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
nett berapa boss for 1 room this sat and what hotel? mcm best je bunyinye heeee :p

TI-tan;689634 said:
nett berapa boss for 1 room this sat and what hotel?

Vistana Hotel .. currently its RM125 nett plus 2 breakfast but effort still ongoing to get lower. BTW, negotiation for the rooms is for this coming 24th (Thursday) .... :4:

However TI-tan, if you want to come this Sat, I can make the same arrangement for you, do let me know pls :top: ...

cat_7766;689638 said:
nett berapa boss for 1 room this sat and what hotel? mcm best je bunyinye heeee :p

RM125 plus 2 breakfast cat but still trying to get lower.... :4: ...

Salam guys...been following this thread for a while. Eventho I am currently based in KL, but since I hailed from Trg, so the "Paka TT" heading draws some keen interest from me to keep myself updated with your activities. Anyways, there is a good likelihood that i will be in Kerteh , possibly putting up a night in Ktn on 24th. If you guys dont mind, I would like to join your TT as well, at least to get to know you guys in person.

Adib;689742 said:
Salam guys...been following this thread for a while. Eventho I am currently based in KL, but since I hailed from Trg, so the "Paka TT" heading draws some keen interest from me to keep myself updated with your activities. Anyways, there is a good likelihood that i will be in Kerteh , possibly putting up a night in Ktn on 24th. If you guys dont mind, I would like to join your TT as well, at least to get to know you guys in person.

Salam Adib. You are most welcome to join us. Coincidently we are planning to hv one TT in Kuantan this 24th. Do join us if you are free. We will keep everyone posted via this thread......:top:

Salam semua geng2 ECB ... this is a trial merger of the two thread utk mengelakkan kekeliruan untuk posting2 akan datang. Mulai hari ini (Hari Ini Dlm Sejarah) Paka TT and Kuantan TT bergabung menjadi satu chapter (atas persetujuan mulu paka dan tok batin kuantan). This is a trial merger. Kalau tak menjadi kesusahan dan halangan, kite teruskan. ..... Apa kata susrvey :4:

Bravo to VP for the merger:rock::top::shakehands::love::evil:

Hows our brudder muhaimin news update?:nurse::driver:

Choq@paka:56::willy:

:top:
dzuljazz2001;689782 said:
Salam semua geng2 ECB ... this is a trial merger of the two thread utk mengelakkan kekeliruan untuk posting2 akan datang. Mulai hari ini (Hari Ini Dlm Sejarah) Paka TT and Kuantan TT bergabung menjadi satu chapter (atas persetujuan mulu paka dan tok batin kuantan). This is a trial merger. Kalau tak menjadi kesusahan dan halangan, kite teruskan. ..... Apa kata susrvey :4:

choq;689814 said:
Bravo to VP to the merger:rock::top::shakehands::love::evil:

Jom Bro2 semua kita jayakan this merging together gether.....:4::top::top:

1. Tok Batin Kuantan (Mr. VP):top:
2. Tok Mulu Paka ( Bro Choq):top:
3. EC

About Brudder Muhaimin, back to Kerteh oledi and will drive VIVA to join next Pakuantan TT:driver:

Sabar ye Bro Min

choq;689814 said:
Bravo to VP for the merger:rock::top::shakehands::love::evil:

i am now back home:20: lets start with what happened..

was driving mid noon + rainy + slippery road + approaching a corner + woooooosh + bamm + puuuuffff + bamm:20:

ignorance + dumb = idiot:20:

the woooooosh was when the car went straight and did not turn..:stupid:

the bamm was when i hit the road curb (black and white thingy)..:102:

the puuuuffff was when the airbag deployed..:shot:

the next bamm was when the car hit a drain and stopped..:40:

going make arrangements to send the car to AB or ingress since the warranty is still valid..

special thanks to VP Dzuljazz who was around after the accident.. your word of advice is much appreciated.. the laughs were very justified:five:

other thanks to TokMulu Choq, EC773, Namidub, Matseikh, Splitter, BaddBoyz3.. could not have felt better knowing you guys are willing to support me..:top:

i going to bed now.. wat a rough day it has been and many to come..:stupid: if any other forummers want to call me, you can do so at DIGI 980 648FOUR..:listen:

muhaiminrahim;689900 said:
i am now back home:20: lets start with what happened..

was driving mid noon + rainy + slippery road + approaching a corner + woooooosh + bamm + puuuuffff + bamm:20:

ignorance + dumb = idiot:20:

the woooooosh was when the car went straight and did not turn..:stupid:

the bamm was when i hit the road curb (black and white thingy)..:102:

the puuuuffff was when the airbag deployed..:shot:

the next bamm was when the car hit a drain and stopped..:40:

going make arrangements to send the car to AB or ingress since the warranty is still valid..

special thanks to VP Dzuljazz who was around after the accident.. your word of advice is much appreciated.. the laughs were very justified:five:

other thanks to TokMulu Choq, EC773, Namidub, Matseikh, Splitter, BaddBoyz3.. could not have felt better knowing you guys are willing to support me..:top:

i going to bed now.. wat a rough day it has been and many to come..:stupid: if any other forummers want to call me, you can do so at DIGI 980 648FOUR..:listen:

Same happen with me and family before.....Thanks to god still love myself and family.We are all safe...

Request dari Bro Min for MiniTT

Date : 17 Nov
Time : 8.30 mlm
Venue : Sonstar Chukai
Or Zara Awana Kijal

1. Muhaimin
2. CAT
3. Dunkdie
4. EC

Muhaimin otw back from Ktn will drop by for TT, venue will be decided depend pada sape yg nak join.....jom TT

let's jom TT

Or Zara Awana Kijal

1. Muhaimin
2. CAT
3. Dunkdie
4. EC
5. Namidub

EC773;689824 said:
:top:

Jom Bro2 semua kita jayakan this merging together gether.....:4::top::top:

1. Tok Batin Kuantan (Mr. VP):top:
2. Tok Mulu Paka ( Bro Choq):top:
3. EC

About Brudder Muhaimin, back to Kerteh oledi and will drive VIVA to join next Pakuantan TT:driver:

Sabar ye Bro Min

May or may not make the merging TT on saturday night 26/11/2011?
Saturday evening recently to Kemaman..hope all can be considered....

Let's jom TT

1. Muhaimin
2. CAT
3. Dunkdie
4. EC
5. Namidub

Sape2 yang boleh join are welcum.
Will be held kat Sonstar Chukai Kemaman

sorry for the TT....had to 'fly' for work t'rrow...klu x,on ajer!
would be back this 1 dec...

EC773;690116 said:
Let's jom TT

1. Muhaimin
2. CAT
3. Dunkdie
4. EC
5. Namidub

Sape2 yang boleh join are welcum.
Will be held kat Sonstar Chukai Kemaman

mini TT semalam telah diadakan di Papardelle,Chukai KMN
(env lagi selesa dari Sonstar,plus makan pun boleh tahan)
8.30 onwards.

1. muhaiminrahim (320d masuk wad :nurse:viva forever)
2. EC773 (tq boh,host yang tolong bayar makan minum):adore:
3. cat :smokin:
4. dunkdie (bunyi enjin dah macam bunyik diesel,heheh jgn mara bro) :4:
5. namidub:48:

BTW dalam perbincangan malam tadi,kitorang rasa tak sesuai letak nama Chapter Paka TT (previous name) pasal wakil Paka ada sorang je pun.tok mulu.itu pun smalam tok mulu x lepas datang TT. jadi cadangan terbaru untuk gabungan eastcoast adalah Kerteh-Kemaman-Kuantan TT (KKK-TT) hehehehehe :vroam:

namidub;690223 said:
mini TT semalam telah diadakan di Papardelle,Chukai KMN
(env lagi selesa dari Sonstar,plus makan pun boleh tahan)
8.30 onwards.

1. muhaiminrahim (320d masuk wad :nurse:viva forever)
2. EC773 (tq boh,host yang tolong bayar makan minum):adore:
3. cat :smokin:
4. dunkdie (bunyi enjin dah macam bunyik diesel,heheh jgn mara bro) :4:
5. namidub:48:

BTW dalam perbincangan malam tadi,kitorang rasa tak sesuai letak nama Chapter Paka TT (previous name) pasal wakil Paka ada sorang je pun.tok mulu.itu pun smalam tok mulu x lepas datang TT. jadi cadangan terbaru untuk gabungan eastcoast adalah Kerteh-Kemaman-Kuantan TT (KKK-TT) hehehehehe :vroam:

Another mini TT in Kuantan petang semalam di Kemaman Kopitiam Jalan Air Putih Kuantan.

Pukul 5.00 to 6.30 pm.

1. Muhaimin - Leong/pendragon/Ingress
2. Choq - Reprogram
3. Cat - Excellent navigator
4. Dunkdie - 3i = 3D
5. Zack700 - host, thanx Bro:top:
6. EC

VP nak join tapi stuck kat tempat kerja till 8 pm
3 of PakaTT beemers lepak kat Kuantan walaupun the owner back home. Nampaknya banyak lagi miniTT kat Kuantan :4::4:.

Top Bottom