Our So call " Kerajaan Malaysia"..................

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionel_Koh

Club Guest
I think the residents of Bandar Mahkota Cheras (Icld me ) feel the pain about the Grand Saga Highway block the main access road our Taman and intend to built a Tol in front of Taman to collect tol money .......So ridiculous Somemore our work Minister Sammy Vellu ask the developer to bare the cost to built the Tol.....dammmm funny ....Pls read the link below to see wat he answer about the issue ..... http://ronnieliutiankhiew.wordpress.com/2007/06/21/bmc-access-road-samy-is-unreasonable-and-arrogant/ Untill now the road still block and resident there still need to pay tol to our home ......... Wat u guys think about it and how to solve it ..... Pls refer link below for more detail ......... http://bukajalan.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2008-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBLuw0g1dXE Wat i piss of is the access was approved B4 the highway was contruct ....Therefore no reasons the Grand Saga to block the access road ....

General Election is coming. But I dun understand why a lot of Malaysian still sleeping. I'm just tired. Only want to say :-

F. T. G.

Things like these has always been happening and always get swept under the carpet after a while.
It's good to have some ppl's voice in making this country a better and fairer place for all. However, i do not think this is the right channel for gathering voices. I know there's a USJ community forum (www.usj.com.my), is there one for your area???

BTW, not everyone can afford to leave the country but we have the rights to voice out if there are dissatisfactions from the rakyat...

Cheers to all...

fabianyee;290057 said:
Things like these has always been happening and always get swept under the carpet after a while.
It's good to have some ppl's voice in making this country a better and fairer place for all. However, i do not think this is the right channel for gathering voices. I know there's a USJ community forum (www.usj.com.my), is there one for your area???

BTW, not everyone can afford to leave the country but we have the rights to voice out if there are dissatisfactions from the rakyat...

Cheers to all...

I posted here cos think members here are mature enuf to give their opinion ....

If u feel its not proper ...Pld delete the thread ...

TQ

fabianyee;290057 said:

Cheers to all...

totally agree.

i dont think every malaysian like tis country 100% so should all of them leave?all we can do is choose our employee ="G" wisely

Well thats the govt for you. What can you do ? No matter how much you voice it out it just doesnt help.

if voice out does not help then vote wisely.

well, it may get worse but who knows?

ya,the "protected" will keep on being "protected" & spoon feeded.

im not putting high hope for our Kerajaan to think about their Rakyat but at least do something wit reasons .......

For tis issue ......the access road APPROVED b4 the highway contructed ......Now just bcos of money issue ...Grand Saga blocked the road and Kerajaan untill today still cant solve it ......Already > 2 years ...I think its enuf .....

I'm very sorry for the trouble you had to go through, Lionel. Let's think about it like this. The Malaysian Government is always our govt, good or bad. Whatever it does, good or bad to us, depends on the people running it. While we love our govt, it's those ppl that we should put our hate and wrath on.

syahruln;290137 said:
I'm very sorry for the trouble you had to go through, Lionel. Let's think about it like this. The Malaysian Government is always our govt, good or bad. Whatever it does, good or bad to us, depends on the people running it. While we love our govt, it's those ppl that we should put our hate and wrath on.

But we cant allow those ppl continuing to rule our country .......Just imagine in future ...all highway company in Msia blocked all the access road along the highway especialy those b4 tol.....or built palza tol in front of our housing area ...can we accept it ???????

these problems are hard to resolve. vote new leadership? replace with who? all the same!! them leaders only care about their own future and the future of their kids! ALL of them are the same. There are one or two good people out there but one or two people can't run a country.

redbaron- don't tell people to leave the country- it belongs to all of us. only through talking and action can this country improve. you are happy with everything that goes on in this country? maybe you;re getting your cut that's why. Other people don't feel the same way as you. Many people would like to leave if they had the means, this I assure you. Many parents already leave their kids abroad after uni.

Lionel_Koh;290199 said:
But we cant allow those ppl continuing to rule our country .......Just imagine in future ...all highway company in Msia blocked all the access road along the highway especialy those b4 tol.....or built palza tol in front of our housing area ...can we accept it ???????

I'm surprised to see that to you, "hate and wrath" means allowing them to continue to rule our country.

I'm also very sad to hear ppl claiming that there is no hope.

Guru whether i get my cut or not that is my smart ness. All malaysian do is complain. Ask your self are we doing what we are suppose to do for example vote. The goverment cannot please everybody thats for sure. So if you are not happy with them the only thing that you can do is out vote them or leave the country. Why they can do things as they like because we the public are not united.

complaining is good. it the very least draws attention and and create some awareness.
the goman can't please everyone, but they sure as hell can do better! and at the moment it's unacceptable.

can you believe they actually value a traffic light pole more than a human life? you've seen it..they barricade the post with cement and bricks so that when you hit it, you will die!.. the post will be alright and goman will save money.

Maybe you the complaint type la bro not the greatful type.If complain makes you happy maybe it is in you so keep it up.Manusia memang tak pernah puas dgn apa yang dia ada, tapi bila yang ada tu pun dah hilang tahu pulak menyesal. Now i know why you like Raja Petra same type. Good on you.

Again and again ... why you all never learn .... bodoh ke banggang ....... cuntmitte/moderator what are you doing .... :thefinger:

This is a Car Club Forum and not a Govt condeming forum ...... registered club summore ...... to my friend Lionel, go and post at yr Bimmersclub la and not here ...:thefinger: :thefinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom