OUG area

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
would really want to join u guys... but got something on.. hv fun guys..

Originally posted by kahar@Nov 19 2005, 03:47 AM
Nathan's corner
Sat 19 Nov, 9pm onwards

1) burn
2) tongsatriani
3) nikazwaa (i'm free after 9pm)
4) Lionel Koh
5) Sithwarrior
6) Kelvin Hui
7)Blackrobe
8) Ludavic
9) amizana
10) ICEMAN 13
11) rezzy3181 80/20% will go for wedding 1st then look for this place.
12) kahar abdullah (89%)

burn : great maps, even us land surveyors cant come up wiv such precise ones, hahaha. thx bud. :)

amizana : u seriously dowan our fren rezzie to end up sleepin outside the hse nxt nite rite? :p :D

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

After attending the wedding sure penat punya.....
Then to OUG TT till early morning..........lagi penat la...

Only a courtesy invitation since my anak bini balik kampung....

Burn: Where do you stay? Town house ka Condo?

condo! can always see me lepaking every morning at CL floor, hav coffee/reading star, afternoon coffee/NST, petang sikit coffee/malay mail. place shirley corner or small nathan corner... but if work sampai 6am, only at noon/night.

:lol:
Originally posted by burn@Nov 19 2005, 12:03 PM
condo! can always see me lepaking every morning at CL floor, hav coffee/reading star, afternoon coffee/NST, petang sikit coffee/malay mail. place shirley corner or small nathan corner... but if work sampai 6am, only at noon/night.
:lol:

wah.....having own company and as a boss have many pleasures time.....

Nathan's corner
Sat 19 Nov, 9pm onwards

1) burn
2) tongsatriani
3) nikazwaa (i'm free after 9pm)
4) Lionel Koh
5) Sithwarrior
6) Kelvin Hui
7)Blackrobe
8) Ludavic
9) amizana
10) ICEMAN 13
11) rezzy3181 80/20% will go for wedding 1st then look for this place.
12) kahar abdullah (89%)
13) KiNaKa
14) HKH_88

Originally posted by burn@Nov 18 2005, 03:37 AM
will be at nathan corner at 8.30pm on this saturday, try to get some booking on the tables! sometimes it is full! but parking aplenty!
how to recognised me
- hair till shoulder, center parting
- wit misai
- wearing spectacle
- always wear white pagoda t-shirt or singlet
- pakai selipar
- always hav cigarette on my hand, gudang garam
- look like drug addict, cicak kering oledi
- skin not to fair
- driving dark blue e36 318i, all standard
contact no. 019 3970 248 english/malay only
name, steven

if windy wit no star on the sky, will most probably call you all to cancel it/go ahead with it! all up to you members! me cincai kaki!
nowdays raining seasons! hujan tak tentu! sampai lebat sometimes ringan.
can some of you pm me ur hp no., just incase... will keep it confidential!
Just back from wedding dinner.........Didn't drop by cos no reply from u either u guys still there or not.......I sms u around 11pm....... :) maybe next time will join u guys....

Originally posted by rezzy3181@Nov 20 2005, 03:18 AM
thanks to TONGsatriani for guiding me out to Kuchai Lama to the Highway south
My pleasure rezzy ;) Many thanks to those who made it. Burn, u r such great host. Segan ler... :unsure: A successful TT indeed. Worth my sleeping time... :blink:

damn nice TT guys...thx Burn.... had fun chattin wit u guys... till 4.00 am...wah... longest TT ever...

wah till 4am?, lucky I cabut at 1am if not I reach home at 5am. today I had TT at Hartamas only 2 of us non forumer but e46 owner till 1am too talking about how soon to get my e46 and how fast can print money.

Good turnout. Lots discussed. And I mean lots! That tatooed chick was HOT! Ok.. i'm kicking myself in the head now.

Originally posted by blackrobe@Nov 21 2005, 03:02 AM
damn nice TT guys...thx Burn.... had fun chattin wit u guys... till 4.00 am...wah... longest TT ever...

TT ends at 4 am. Record...... :getyourfactsright:

It was Burn that belanja all. Thank you Bro. :yes:
Next time kena sendiri-sendiri tau…

Those who stayed till 4 am:

1. burn
2. sith
3. blackrobe
4. nikazwaa
5. amizana
6. Philips (burn`s fren)

Those who attended and left earlier:

7. xtracooljustin
8. tkew
9. tongsatriani
10. rezzy3181
11. icemen 13 & mrs.

That night mabuk teh `O` limau suam……… :lazy: :lazy:

RHI.......a member stayed late at the TT coz of that tattooed chick sitting in front of him....

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Nov 21 2005, 09:46 AM
Good turnout. Lots discussed. And I mean lots! That tatooed chick was HOT! Ok.. i'm kicking myself in the head now.
Dude Honestly I'm seriously kickin myself too... damn !!! Short, petite and that bootie... WOW... the tattoo just gave away on how she would fair on a one to one... errr if you know what I mean

By the By nice meeting all of you. Burn thanks for the drinks and Amizana it was nice having that intresting disscussion with you.. great stuff lets meet next month again.

sith

helooo...
ingin ucapkan berbanyak-banyak terimakasih diatas kehadiran kaki-kaki batangan, dan juga tidak terlupa puan iceman!
happy to see all of you there, eventhought it was still drizzling! thought non will show-up since it was rainy all day long but was indeed surprised when one by one of you start turning up. thanks amizana 4ur help!
this hav shown me how serious was the club get gathering and to know new members! and no matter rain or shine they hav make an effort to come, accept kalaulah ribut taufan melanda atau appt important yang tak dapat dielakkan! minta maaf juga yang tersesat, especially rezzy318I from seremban, one of the oldest kaki i hav met!
thank you very very much again, very nice knowing all of you!

1. amizana
2. blackrobe
3. tkew
4. rezzy3181
5. nikazwaa
6. xtracooljustin
7. tongsatriani
8. iceman n wife
9. sithwarrior
10. philip (my classmates)

ps. will be there on sat at 10/12pm most of the time, try to see the girl in tattoo! siapa cepat dia dapat! can see, no touch! she look awesome... jangan tunggu nik, meleler gua tengok... original, no make-up, sweet lips, beautiful smile, her hairstyle, the way she talk, her beautiful big round eyes, her boobs, her tattoo, the way she hold her rokok, just perfect n nice to look at:p

Originally posted by tkew@Nov 21 2005, 01:09 PM
thanks burn for the TT and next time i buy u k.
small matter, duit boleh dicari, kawan susah sikit!
mana yang baik, kita terima, mana yang songeh, kita campak ke laut! :p

Originally posted by burn@Nov 21 2005, 12:01 PM
try to see the girl in tattoo! siapa cepat dia dapat! can see, no touch! she look awesome... jangan tunggu nik, meleler gua tengok... original, no make-up, sweet lips, beautiful smile, her hairstyle, the way she talk, her beautiful big round eyes, her boobs, her tattoo, the way she hold her rokok, just perfect n nice to look at:p
Now I'm really kicking myself in the head!!! :beaten:

Top Bottom