OUG area

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

burn

Club Guest
hav seen few udm kakis driving E30, E34, E36 coupe/sedan and E46 around bukit OUG area, even at my condo. not to sure whether r they bmw clubmembers! anyone of you from this area, maybe can lepak at nathan corner once in a while! :D

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Nov 14 2005, 08:08 AM
This thread will be moved to Members Meet-Up, in line with it's nature.

amboi .. menjalankan tugas nampak ... :hmmph:

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Nov 14 2005, 09:08 PM
This thread will be moved to Members Meet-Up, in line with it's nature.
oops! thanks for putting it at the right place! just wanna find out if any kakis stayin around here! :D

I'm nearby OUG. Frequented Bkt OUG Townhouse, visiting a friend. Let's arrange a time shall we? ;)

I stay in PJ and I visit my inlawsa in Taman Desa usually, tell me when and I shall be there too.

burn... looks pretty promising. Why don't you organise a TT this weekend or something?

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Nov 15 2005, 04:19 PM
burn... looks pretty promising. Why don't you organise a TT this weekend or something?
wa lau eh... thank u for the respond!
not a very good organizer to organize TT...
reason why prefer to hav TT near bukit OUG, ample parking space at nathan corner. so would not hav problems looking for one. if come early at 9pm to 11pm on fri or sat, will hav the opportunity to see a lot of chicks!
but it all depend wit u all, where do u prefer to meet, prefer to hav it somewhere at OKR area or bkt OUG. just do not want to inconvenience u all! thanks again for the good respond... :cry:
minuman ringan+roti canai on me! :D

Just name the place and time and get people to confirm attendance. By the way, it's best not to organise on a friday as it will clash with our official TT at showru.

OKR/OUG UDM kakis, meet up for minum at nathan corner, bukit OUG!
date 19/11 this saturday! time: what is the best time for you all!

1) burn
2) tongsatriani
3)
4)

OKR/OUG UDM kakis, meet up for minum at nathan corner, bukit OUG!
date 19/11 this saturday! time: what is the best time for you all!

1) burn
2) tongsatriani
3) nikazwaa (i'm free after 9pm)
4)

Hehe.. not really from OUG but just want to sibuk. Come on OUG guys! Time to match faces to nicknames! Tong... You better come ah!

hey burn,would love to join y'all @ nathans but tis saturday is piedpipers b'day mah!
gotta spend quality time with my darling!!! ;)
if free after tht i give nikazwaa a call and join y'all okies!!! :D

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Nov 15 2005, 05:09 AM
Hehe.. not really from OUG but just want to sibuk. Come on OUG guys! Time to match faces to nicknames! Tong... You better come ah!
dont y'all knw???

nikazwaa is the new rezzy!!! :D

mana mana pun ada nya!!! ;)

Top Bottom