Once-In-A-Lifetime Project

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
kevster30;476359 said:
Please post up the red pics lar....anticipation is killing me lar wei...

sabar bang.. sabar. banyak lagi preceeding photos belum muat naik :65:

meanwhile the rims & their caps were sandblasted..

bare metal.. ready for painting.

0109.jpg

0110.jpg

0111.jpg

Ennui78;476370 said:
she's red?...show show! No need striptease la.

this thread is a documentary la bro.. must go thru dinosaur age, then ice age, then only gran tourismo age - cannot jump2 wan.

good luck !!!

you're doing a something like wreck to riches !!!!!

love your BMW !!

Mihzan, are those rims being refurbished by Ah Tee @ Wheel Recon? After Saturday's Se7en TT, I decided to send in my Style 32 to Ah Tee. Should be ready in a couple of days.

some thing that i've noticed ...most of the e30 front firewall frame tend to get rusty easily compared to the e36's ..is it due to the battery location which is located in the front or due to something else etc the metal composion used ...

if it's due to the battery water corrosion , then locating the battery in t rear would be any good ??

care to share ?

ice, only post 1987 E30's had galvanised body parts such as fenders, doors and firewall. any historian care to correct/elaborate?

Vincent Hor;476525 said:
Mihzan, are those rims being refurbished by Ah Tee @ Wheel Recon? After Saturday's Se7en TT, I decided to send in my Style 32 to Ah Tee. Should be ready in a couple of days.

that's correct unker.. and at a very decent price considering they repaired two that were slightly bent, prior to sandblasting.

hope you asked him to spray 'hyper silver'.

mizhan;476478 said:
eh, i thot u like being teased. patience ya.. or i'll use your spray on you :flute:

Haha good one.. Kev should use the spray kat that banned guy hehe...Oppss no pun intended..

lower-body anti-rust

i was very pleased with their job here.. anti-rust has almost 'factory' look & feel.

0116.jpg

not even a hint of the grafting performed here..

0117.jpg

0118.jpg

Hello Mizhan, when can I invite you out for a teh tarik session and pick your brains? I am dying to do almost the same to my car but doubts linger on. many questions to be answered. What about friday night in TTDI?

virtualmystic;476546 said:
Hello Mizhan, when can I invite you out for a teh tarik session and pick your brains? I am dying to do almost the same to my car but doubts linger on. many questions to be answered. What about friday night in TTDI?

think i can manage that.. call me in the afternoon.

Top Bottom