Once-In-A-Lifetime Project

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
dzuljazz2001;476600 said:
two tone it bro .....:top::top:red white / red silver/ ......biar dia mengamcam sikit .....alang2 project .....PIMP the RIDE mate ....:top::top::top:

thanks dzul.. if i were to do that, my car will look like a 50's Corvette!

funfer_fahrer;476615 said:
Mizhan,

I must admit that you have very strong will power.

you think so bro..? i'm merely attempting to produce the best outcome from very limited means :wink:

mandonna;476634 said:
Bro,
Color Ivory kementerian kesihatan or
color avocado
Ur rim 15 in comes with whitewall tyres
interior Dark.......
amacam ada bran....
engine....jeng jeng jeng: V8 4.0 smokin::smokin::smokin:
2.7 pun boleh.............:rock::rock::rock:

Ivory macam keter gomen pulak.. Man, carikan aku halfcut C2 2.7!

yes felix, another red E30..

0126.jpg

0127.jpg

0128.jpg

a yellow visitor - the coupe sucessor of E30. drop by again liew..

0129.jpg

funfer_fahrer;476615 said:
Mizhan,

I must admit that you have very strong will power.

Yes it is indeed. Also very contagious coz make me thing to own an E30:listen:

initialM;476758 said:
Yes it is indeed. Also very contagious coz make me thing to own an E30:listen:

i was in JB for a couple of weeks earlier this year.. nampak jugak several nice condition E30s on the road. if you wish to own a classic BMW that's technically easy to restore (parts & expertise), look no further. gua teman lu shopping :)

Wahh Tan ask me to tekan the paint with my nails to see how hard the lacquer.. Told him can I use the screw driver instead and etch Babad was here... somewhere not noticeable hehe.. He just gave me a smile hehe..

Nice looking restoration project going on there dude!

Was all the work from rust/welding/repair > painting all done at this Bodyworks Division? I'm curious to know where this shop is. :D

badrul880;476786 said:
Wahh Tan ask me to tekan the paint with my nails to see how hard the lacquer.. Told him can I use the screw driver instead and etch Babad was here... somewhere not noticeable hehe.. He just gave me a smile hehe..

yeah.. he told me to do the same right after that car rolled out of the oven. dei, you better not let me find your initials anywhere aa.. :secruity:

babad.jpg

thanks for the visit!

evilnickwong;476805 said:
Nice looking restoration project going on there dude!

Was all the work from rust/welding/repair > painting all done at this Bodyworks Division? I'm curious to know where this shop is. :D

bodywork was done at another shop, couple of blocks away from paintshop. both are at taman industry subang..

close-up..

0130.jpg

0131.jpg

shell was painted separetely from hood, doors, trunklid & front spoiler. this ensures smoothness of paint around the hinges.. check out the doorjam below.

0132.jpg

0133.jpg

The more I look at it the more I think you got the right red bro. I wondered how diff it is from 322 hmm...

Top Bottom