takde la sampai 30 tahun bang.. about 20 also i wud be damn happy oredi :D

buluman busy with his E39 530i..

mizhan;530531 said:
takde la sampai 30 tahun bang.. about 20 also i wud be damn happy oredi :D

buluman busy with his E39 530i..

Wah now evelibodi getting high cc car arr:smokin:

teknokrat;530909 said:
If the roadtax like Wira 1.5, me also change to 3 liter engine.. :rock:
Dun have to, I've seen E34 m20b20 (m) with turbo, got power oso,and fun to drive too..according to owner, the standard gaban engine can stand the turbo as long as you don't play around with your boost..

teknokrat;530909 said:
If the roadtax like Wira 1.5, me also change to 3 liter engine.. :rock:

3 liter is about 2k per year.. not unaffordable to most BMW owners :64:

besides, the kick you get from a big six is worth every single cent :smokin:

anakin;530920 said:
Dun have to, I've seen E34 m20b20 (m) with turbo, got power oso,and fun to drive too..according to owner, the standard gaban engine can stand the turbo as long as you don't play around with your boost..

m20b25 can add turbo ahh..hehehehe ( idea!! Idea!! ):rock:

Turbo cannot long lasting la. Then the turbine always kacau. each time kacau at least RM1k need to spend for repair. NA is the best especially when cruising at high speed..hehe..

This is just my 2 cents. Diff people diff taste . ;-)

teknokrat;531002 said:
Turbo cannot long lasting la. Then the turbine always kacau. each time kacau at least RM1k need to spend for repair. NA is the best especially when cruising at high speed..hehe..

This is just my 2 cents. Diff people diff taste . ;-)

i agree. i just returned from penang.. and for highway cruising there's nothing better than a huge capacity engine mated with a low final drive.

mizhan;531011 said:
i agree. i just returned from penang.. and for highway cruising there's nothing better than a huge capacity engine mated with a low final drive.

Yup.. We can imagine how 1.6 Vtec cruising at 180- 200 if u compare E34 2.5 cruising at same speed..

driving_with_a_phone1.jpg

2.5 :thefinger:

distraction.jpg

hopefully by saturday.. the master technician has been attending to an urgent matter.

Top Bottom