Once-In-A-Lifetime Project

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
336.jpg

337.jpg

338.jpg

foam is to bring back some of the original rigidity of that 27 year old chassis..

Wah can get free stuff from Wurth guy summore haha. :D
The Wurth foam looks similar to the Autofoam place.. how much was needed for the whole car? I'm guessing way cheaper DIY-ing?

Is it easy to cut off and clean off the excess stuff?

i bought 6 cans, but doubt it'll be enuff. if you're better with your hands than i am, yeah, you could attempt DIY. and yes, very easy to clean off excess; before it completely dries, just peel off. when fully hardened, i dunno la :)

oh, the guy gave me a free pen too :D

After asking me what was my car made me wonder what was yours and I came across with this thread of yours, and boy what a car! Or the more appropriate term would be what a car it's going to be!
Awesome pictures and thread. I can't wait to see more. Especially the finished product. All the best bro.
It will surely turn heads.:top:

OryGanli;537200 said:
After asking me what was my car made me wonder what was yours and I came across with this thread of yours, and boy what a car! Or the more appropriate term would be what a car it's going to be!
Awesome pictures and thread. I can't wait to see more. Especially the finished product. All the best bro.
It will surely turn heads.:top:

thanks bro.. i certainly hope so too!

aaah bro mizhan,
the foam will help alot especially throwing in corners..
I foamed my wira a couple of years back at KL Auto. Even though it was just a wira, the handling improved almost a million times and the chasis kept tight into the corners.
Coincidently, i was just thinking about the foam today, and i here i see it again after so many years. Way to go bro mizhan..two thumbs up..

Top Bottom