Once-In-A-Lifetime Project

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
What do you think about this? looking forward to finish the 3 years old projects..

31156_399281823269_657548269_4043988_4731844_a.jpg

31156_399281843269_657548269_4043989_7164560_a.jpg

Yan, finally the cat out from the bag !!

cool... can't wait to see the finish product..full M restoration..

meanwhile donor is patiently waiting for its organs to be ripped out one by one..

318.jpg

work begins on front-end of undercarraige

319.jpg

320.jpg

an entire can of Wurth Stoneguard was emptied on this fender well alone.

Mizhan,

Aku pening tgk keta ko dah brpa lapis cat & anti rust & whatever guard suda taruk la.
Byk betul duit ko tampal sana sini. mmmm again the bulu man is the MAN:cool:

initialM;530013 said:
Mizhan,

Aku pening tgk keta ko dah brpa lapis cat & anti rust & whatever guard suda taruk la.
Byk betul duit ko tampal sana sini. mmmm again the bulu man is the MAN:cool:

ada la sikit2.. just want to do a proper job while car is naked :wink:

elixir;530018 said:
stoneguard is the least you have to worry about..:listen:

that's right! and thanks so much brudder! btw, i collected the sound dampening material from steven on friday; very pleasant fellow! also i ordered from him half a dozen cans of spray foam.

mizhan;530069 said:
that's right! and thanks so much brudder! btw, i collected the sound dampening material from steven on friday; very pleasant fellow! also i ordered from him half a dozen cans of spray foam.

What brand of spray foam? How much? Any side effect of inserting the foam to body panel? Heard it will trap water/moisture & make the body rusting.

initialM;530121 said:
What brand of spray foam? How much? Any side effect of inserting the foam to body panel? Heard it will trap water/moisture & make the body rusting.

Wurth brand. Yes, heard of that too.. however i'm prepared to risk it to enjoy the similar chassis rigidity as some of my buddies' BMWs.

initialM;530121 said:

This will not happen if properly applied. FYI water IS a catalyst for the foam and will make it expand and adhere more effectively.

The problem with this product is that the person commissioned to apply it must have a very clear understanding of the car's structure. Not enough, it will trap water, too much and it will compromise the structure of the of the car.:wink:

initialM;530121 said:

take a drive down and see it in real would be much more better than hearing it form here and there ....

Aku ingat BMW engineer pun pening tgk keta ko. Ini mcm bole tahan 30 tahun tak bole cari makan. Ehh where's bulu man??

Top Bottom