Once-In-A-Lifetime Project

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
mizhan;525696 said:
i'm okay.. but maximum C-cups please.. :D

ill try my best :wink: now that we have your attention, hows the project coming along?is it on hold?

vish;525809 said:
ill try my best :wink: now that we have your attention, hows the project coming along?is it on hold?

you have my attention alright :)

i'm hoping the project to resume next week, where the work will continue onto the front of the undercarraige, i.e. replacing the suspension, bushes and entire steering assembly, whilst emptying the remaining 4 cans of Wurth stoneguard.

once done, the various soundproofing material will be applied into floor, doors, trunk and roof.

i expect all that to take at least 2 weeks. then it'll be flatbed to Optimum where the engine and a whole bunch of wires are waiting.

from time to time ill post some gadis manis pics just to motivate you :top: sounds like you're almost 70% done...would that be an L-jet engine by any chance?

thanks vish.. we all could use some decent motivation every now and then :)

yup, a standard 2.3 L-jet rebuilt to factory spec.

'decent' being the operative word...heehee

CHICK OF THE DAY : Emmanuelle Vaugier

emmanuelle-vaugier-2-gm_l2.jpg

vish;525883 said:
'decent' being the operative word...heehee

CHICK OF THE DAY : Emmanuelle Vaugier

emmanuelle-vaugier-2-gm_l2.jpg

I loike.. Kalo dapat, sumpah tak cari lain...:thefinger::thefinger:

Fuyohh..gulia..my all time fav!!

Mizhan, Still gosokking...paint ready in two weeks..and after that the nightmare starts..if you know what i mean..hehehehe..world cup time somemore, lucky i take one month leave...yeahhh rightttt!!!

Giulia

johnj;526317 said:
Fuyohh..gulia..my all time fav!!

Mizhan, Still gosokking...paint ready in two weeks..and after that the nightmare starts..if you know what i mean..hehehehe..world cup time somemore, lucky i take one month leave...yeahhh rightttt!!!

John...
Different kind of game or field... ITS Sound... of course... hahahha...

Mizhan.. sorry hijack ur treat... juz sharing...

Rgds

Hot car and hot babes....what more can one ask for???? Some prime examples!!!! love it....gotta love it. Better than a McD happy meal :rock:

Mizhan - respect your thread bro. And off course the odd hot babe thrown in.....wow, inspirational in more ways than one!!!!

frie2u;526335 said:
John...
Different kind of game or field... ITS Sound... of course... hahahha...

Mizhan.. sorry hijack ur treat... juz sharing...

Rgds

Tell me abt it man...nearly got myself a 156..not "sillyspeed" of course but opted for the 46 at last...I day I'll get an AR probably the GTA...hehehehe

Top Bottom