Once-In-A-Lifetime Project

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
....Mods pls close this thread, its too addictive plus the storyline is too slow....

XXX;498602 said:
....Mods pls close this thread, its too addictive plus the storyline is too slow....

:thefinger::rock:

ending is still 3 months away bro..

Application of underseal

0250.jpg

0251.jpg

0252.jpg

0253.jpg

0254.jpg

I don't know how many times this car goin for body treatment until it become bodylicious. I agree wt XXX its too addictive, can create mental disorder:sleep:

initialM;498713 said:
I don't know how many times this car goin for body treatment until it become bodylicious. I agree wt XXX its too addictive, can create mental disorder:sleep:

ha ha! hmmm.. i wud say after the above pics, about four more body treatments - one round of Worth Stoneguard for undercarraige, paint touchups after mechanicals/electricals/interior are done, fine detailing, and finally.. bodystripes!!

mizhan;498716 said:
ha ha! hmmm.. i wud say after the above pics, about four more body treatments - one round of Worth Stoneguard for undercarraige, paint touchups after mechanicals/electricals/interior are done, fine detailing, and finally.. bodystripes!!

Damn! I think u better post 1 shot together or you'll be seeing me talking to myself while driving BMW kekekee

Mizhan,

Did u keep a diary for this restoration project? I am sure you have more photos.

This project should be stick on the main club page as the perfect example of a proper restoration project!!

Cheers

ALBundy;498720 said:
Mizhan,

Did u keep a diary for this restoration project? I am sure you have more photos.

This project should be stick on the main club page as the perfect example of a restoration project!!

Cheers

no diary la, just over 500 photos oredi. anyway, you really know how to put pressure on a guy... thanks for the kind gesture bro.

initialM;498719 said:
Damn! I think u better post 1 shot together or you'll be seeing me talking to myself while driving BMW kekekee

it's okay bro.. been speaking to myself almost a year now :)

see you tomorrow!

mizhan;498716 said:

Detailing bay has been prepped and ready for you for the last 12 months lar wei....:listen:

it's getting there ...by the way why don't you cover up your car body panels which have been painted ....i used those white sorta stuff during my conversion work and it worked well and kept the dust and scratches away ...

note the white stuff is some sort of insulation paper@protection paper .. it's being widely used for electronic peripherals

if you want those stuff ... let me know ...can get it for you anytime

thanks bro.. i just might take up your offer; almost given up looking for cling-wrap material large, strong & long enuff to cover the car. i certainly need the protection once car goes to workshop next week where the engine and other stuff are waiting. pm me your mobile number please..

Bro mizhan, i see the car now is at a different workshop where is the place plus if i'm not mistaken that's RB doing the under-sealing rite?

p/s: anymore pics of the rally car in the background :love:

B33mEr;499165 said:
Bro mizhan, i see the car now is at a different workshop where is the place plus if i'm not mistaken that's RB doing the under-sealing rite?

car is now at Karamjit Motorsport. RB has been advising me on this project from the start..

B33mEr;499165 said:

taiko mizhan sent his car for rally car prep work ler....:top:

mizhan;499174 said:
car is now at Karamjit Motorsport. RB has been advising me on this project from the start..

Nice ... so he's the 'consultant' in the project hehehe :D ... Looks like his advice is certainly worth it's weight in gold :top: :love:
t2ribena;499175 said:

An e30 rally car??? That would be super awesome!!!! :love:

t2ribena;499175 said:

rally season not yet started, so they quite free. other workshops are packed :eek:

Top Bottom