Once-In-A-Lifetime Project

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ALBundy;495902 said:
That's good enough :)

It will be like a new e30, something many of us never had the opportunity to sit in one before.

When is the completion date?? Must have kenduri for it!:love:

1st June i hope :63:

door stopper/hinge cover & door switch

the old ones look like they were chewed by rats..

0239.jpg

ALBundy;495902 said:
That's good enough :)

It will be like a new e30, something many of us never had the opportunity to sit in one before.

When is the completion date?? Must have kenduri for it!:love:

Wei this car is not robek session arr. Mizhan already hint to me I may keep the car for him so that I can wax every other weekend kekekeke:sleep:

Great great great job dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U did things more than what i imagine thai u'll do at beginning

I THINK UR CAR WILL BE LIKE A BRAND NEW E30 COMING OUT FROM FACTORY.

selvahraje46;496248 said:
next weekend i'm goin there to check some parts and pricing...hehe

at the very least you'll require door handle rubbers and new emblems/badge :)

Any updates? I heard the car is going for under coating this week. I saw it on this past Saturday, It's coming along nicely :top:

Mine is in "naked status". Body work guy started cutting it up.

EEEE30;497366 said:
Any updates? I heard the car is going for under coating this week. I saw it on this past Saturday, It's coming along nicely :top:

Mine is in "naked status". Body work guy started cutting it up.

according to plans, will be towing car to the bodyshop tomorrow for the underseal. if only tan has a hoist at his place..

how's your car body condition? i bet the firewall and floor are better than mine was. let me know if you want new doors and/or bonnet, i take you to InnerPower.

mizhan;497377 said:
according to plans, will be towing car to the bodyshop tomorrow for the underseal. if only tan has a hoist at his place..

how's your car body condition? i bet the firewall and floor are better than mine was. let me know if you want new doors and/or bonnet, i take you to InnerPower.

Knock on wood, the shell is in pretty much OK condition (I was planing for the worst) no accidents either. Firewall got rust which he is going to remove and replace with new metal, same goes to the floor board.

Doors, bonet, and rear deck lid can be reused, but I need your help on getting rubber trims for inside.

TAKE ME TO INNER POWER BROTHER

hahahahahahaha

WOW....WOW....I must say this is one heck of a job never seen done on a E30 in Malaysia for the past 10 years. Kudos and thank you for reaffirming our faith in this model. Cheers. :top:

bmwky;497405 said:
WOW....WOW....I must say this is one heck of a job never seen done on a E30 in Malaysia for the past 10 years. Kudos and thank you for reaffirming our faith in this model. Cheers. :top:

thanks! EEEE30's car will be even more special, especially when he gets that lump in :)

yes yes.. i'll take you to Inner Power :tongue:

Gud job bro..i'm spechless to see your E30. Same as mine, 323i, but not perfect as yours.. :77:
Contact me if u are ready to tint your car. I come to your house to install tint. :top:

nice car uncle mizhan......superb.........im uncle balu's son here....i wil sure cum and see ur car once u hav completed everythin......E30 LIVES!!!!HEHEHE

teknokrat;497439 said:
Gud job bro..i'm spechless to see your E30. Same as mine, 323i, but not perfect as yours.. :77:
Contact me if u are ready to tint your car. I come to your house to install tint. :top:

thank you sir. and yes, it will require tinting :)

Top Bottom