Once-In-A-Lifetime Project

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Lionel_Koh;495440 said:
Bro wat d main front chrome trim which connect till d rear cost? I need 2 pcs to start another project......Tq

:top: Red Devil Red ...Awesome bro :top::top:

Lionel_Koh;495440 said:
Bro wat d main front chrome trim which connect till d rear cost? I need 2 pcs to start another project......Tq

Bro,

Yr project not only inspire people but also poison kaw kaw until Sifu Lionel selling his 2 awesome BMWs & starting new project:top:

Lionel,

hahhaha now I know yr next project is E30 coupe but of course with big heart:listen:

initialM;495464 said:
Bro,

Yr project not only inspire people but also poison kaw kaw until Sifu Lionel selling his 2 awesome BMWs & starting new project:top:

Lionel,

hahhaha now I know yr next project is E30 coupe but of course with big heart:listen:

WoooWooooowwwww.......u almost there......

benji;495423 said:
salam bro mizhan.. jumaat mlm sabtu ni bley jumpa kat area sunway tak? teringin nk nengok keter.. kekeke.. aku nk gi tempat lain payah.. gi kl naik bas..:( kalu boley.. cantek arr.. aku payung sket duit minyak pun xpe.. and for sure teh tarik smpi ko kembung.. kalu xleh xpe.. next2 time gi kl aku roger lagik..

salam.. keter belum siap bang. kalau jumpa malam tak boleh la nak tengok keter. anyway jumaat malam ni akau dah memang ada urusan. ahad boleh la..

selvahraje46;495428 said:
went with mizhan to see his red machine...the paint job has no flaws at all..really awesome..anyway nice meeting you mizhan...cheerssss

it was a pleasure meeting you too bro.. Mr Tan will look after your E36 well; i am certain of that.

Lionel_Koh;495440 said:

most stuff i purchased mid of last year, and i am very poor at filing receipts. if i recall, between 600 to 700 per side la the chrome body trim; they're in 3 pieces sold separately - long front piece, rear piece, and centre connector.

It is a BMW.

0238.jpg

mizhan;495516 said:
salam.. keter belum siap bang. kalau jumpa malam tak boleh la nak tengok keter. anyway jumaat malam ni akau dah memang ada urusan. ahad boleh la..

hehehe.. keter merah mmg xleh tengok kalu malam.. keter yg lg satu kot2 ada. erm.. ahad dh balik kedah dh.. xpe2.. thanks for ur reply bro.. maybe we'll meet other times.

Hi Mizhan

Would like to enquire how much it cost you for the new side moulding and where can we get it, do they have for 4 door version m40?

Thanks

Beautiful.. just beautiful.. lepas siap, tempah acrylic cover, buat macam Airfix.. Jadi keta pameran.. Too nice to be driven..

Aero;495777 said:
Hi Mizhan

Would like to enquire how much it cost you for the new side moulding and where can we get it, do they have for 4 door version m40?

Thanks

E30 facelift bodyparts are even easier to get than ones i bought. any of the Jalan Ipoh shops can order for you. cost ranges between RM150 to RM300 depending on size of piece. for 4 door, you'll have 4 pieces per side.

badrul880;495796 said:
Beautiful.. just beautiful.. lepas siap, tempah acrylic cover, buat macam Airfix.. Jadi keta pameran.. Too nice to be driven..

very kind words.. okay la, i buy you curry mee at sam's kitchen. anyway, think i should go look for a bungalow the way you did la.. then got space to put car on a turn-table :)

Hey bro mizhan ..can i have ur contact number?..i would like to meet u up for some advice ..I just got my E21..my dad pass it to me since he is not using the car anymore..but the car still can work la..but i wan pimp it ahaha..but i cant find shops yg ada spare part ..so can u like kasi ajar sikit sikit ahaha xD

zroxyz;495883 said:
Hey bro mizhan ..can i have ur contact number?..i would like to meet u up for some advice ..I just got my E21..my dad pass it to me since he is not using the car anymore..but the car still can work la..but i wan pimp it ahaha..but i cant find shops yg ada spare part ..so can u like kasi ajar sikit sikit ahaha xD

012 308 6433, but pimping a car is against my religion :)

Doing any works to the engine/transmission?

Would be a pleasure to see this beauty on the road, something like a BACK TO THE FUTURE adventure :)

Cheers

ALBundy;495896 said:
Doing any works to the engine/transmission?

Would be a pleasure to see this beauty on the road, something like a BACK TO THE FUTURE adventure :)

Cheers

hey bro.. engine has been sitting on the floor for over 6 months oredi, turning the crank by hand every other week. new pistons, rings, bearings, water jackets, etc.. but stock M20B23.

i really hope it will turn out to be a beauty :eek:

That's good enough :)

It will be like a new e30, something many of us never had the opportunity to sit in one before.

When is the completion date?? Must have kenduri for it!:love:

Just started following this thread and I must say : :"Cantikkkkkk"
Simply awesome!

Top Bottom