Once-In-A-Lifetime Project

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
miizhan..went around subang today to look for the paint shop..is it behind the honda showroom?too many shops, and all close...cant figure out which one is it if i'm in the right place...sms me if you are going there this week...mau ikuttttt........

selvahraje46;494783 said:
miizhan..went around subang today to look for the paint shop..is it behind the hinda showroom?too many shops, and all close...cant figure out which one is it if i'm in the right place...sms me if you are going there this week...mau ikuttttt........

i might be going there lunchtime tomorrow or tuesday.. will give you a full two hour notice :)

mizhan;493762 said:
just wanna ask if anyone has had any experience with UltraRacing's anti-roll bars for E30. they cost less than half those by H&R, and one-tenth to bring in a set from Ireland Engineering. hope somebedy could share if the ones by UltraRacing is worth the money..

Since my racing team is sponsored by Ultra Racing - I am under obligation to say YES, go for it......ha ha but frankly we use them on the race car too and they are good - check the quality urself!

In addition, UR is being bought like hotcakes by the UK BMW Forumers ( E30 Zone ) and the response has been positive.

The owner of UR - Elyson Tong, drives the latest 5 series ( I think ACS bodykitted ) and is a nice fella to deal with.

http://www.ultraracing.com.my/template.asp?menuid=56

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultra_Racing_Strut_Bar.... wah wikipedia also got!

Btw, ur e30 project is coming along VERY NICELY! Keep it up!

Nice..getting better by the day bro! btw, how much would those Ultra Racing ARB cost ? both front and rear?

jumpman;494962 said:
Nice..getting better by the day bro! btw, how much would those Ultra Racing ARB cost ? both front and rear?

RM450 front, RM480 rear..

im speechless after gone thru the tread... ;)

u have inspired a lot of souls here...thx..

bmwturin;495047 said:
im speechless after gone thru the tread... ;)

u have inspired a lot of souls here...thx..

thank you sir.. it is my intention to inspire, and allow others to benefit from my mistakes. i sincerely wish others would soon take E30 restoration to much a much higher level of detail.

Chief we should go for a tt in our neighborhood. How about this coming thursday night? you pick a time and place :top:

installing c-pillar trim

0234.jpg

0235.jpg

salam bro mizhan.. jumaat mlm sabtu ni bley jumpa kat area sunway tak? teringin nk nengok keter.. kekeke.. aku nk gi tempat lain payah.. gi kl naik bas..:( kalu boley.. cantek arr.. aku payung sket duit minyak pun xpe.. and for sure teh tarik smpi ko kembung.. kalu xleh xpe.. next2 time gi kl aku roger lagik..

went with mizhan to see his red machine...the paint job has no flaws at all..really awesome..anyway nice meeting you mizhan...cheerssss

Top Bottom