Once-In-A-Lifetime Project

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Concerned big brother looks on.

0245.jpg

0244.jpg

Bro,

Cant help to notice red Merc 124. Is it from the movie "Taxi":sleep:

jarance;498089 said:
I thought it is recommend to tow from the rear wheel for RWD.

However, short distance of 1.2km and slow speed is OK.

Why u worry the rear diff and prop shaft can damage from the passive spinning? The gearbox and engine already turun la. Don't think will have any problem.

Wah, Mizhan..the car is still bogel ah? I guess you may be waiting for more parts to arrive.

wc9922;498132 said:
Wah, Mizhan..the car is still bogel ah? I guess you may be waiting for more parts to arrive.

yeah bro, bogel like your avatar :D

astroboy;498120 said:
Why u worry the rear diff and prop shaft can damage from the passive spinning? The gearbox and engine already turun la. Don't think will have any problem.

opps.. my bad.. :eek:

"Concerned big brother looks on."

Big brother looks like very the ganas one...hehe..red machine looking good coming out from the paint shop..

mizhan;497848 said:
Bodywork Division, usj industrial area. i can take you there.

Thanks! I might take you up on that offer as I'm not so familiar with the USJ area. Not sure when though as I am really busy.
Do you mind PMing me your mobile number?

big brother looks like a small brother in the first photo..hehehehe

maxxsp;498186 said:
Thanks! I might take you up on that offer as I'm not so familiar with the USJ area. Not sure when though as I am really busy.
Do you mind PMing me your mobile number?

you got PM.. :)

johnj;498189 said:
big brother looks like a small brother in the first photo..hehehehe

because big brother is shy, humble and soft-hearted :love:

sealing panel overlaps

all panel joints of undercarraige & tyre wells are sealed with sikaflex to prevent any water seepage.

0246.jpg

Boss getting his own fingers dirty

Maikke applying tar onto/into spots where presence of water is not desired.

0248.jpg

0247.jpg

0249.jpg

Wah the boss very the expert, can do work while on the phone wt girlpren:sleep:

mizhan;498091 said:
think you're right; 3 pieces, blur oredi :)

for directions to Inner Power, call their ah wai at 012 3107677. he is most helpful, especially if you mention i referred you :)

Sure, will teell him Mizhan refer to him then, hope he will also help le to sort out some of my wear and tear stuff.....

One again thanks for the leads, then how about bavarian Auto any good....

Thanks

Aero;498515 said:
Sure, will teell him Mizhan refer to him then, hope he will also help le to sort out some of my wear and tear stuff.....

One again thanks for the leads, then how about bavarian Auto any good....

Thanks

i found them to not be the most cost competitive.. perhaps they don't like my face :eek:

mizhan;498428 said:
Maikke applying tar onto/into spots where presence of water is not desired.

0249.jpg

Not sure my eyes playing a trick on me or not, but look at where they put left side jack stand. Is it on the slope?

Mizan, I'm seeing your finished car with Alpina kit with matching wheels and Alpina stripes in my mind everyday I visit this thread. yum yum can't wait to see the end result.

EEEE30;498574 said:
Not sure my eyes playing a trick on me or not, but look at where they put left side jack stand. Is it on the slope?

Mizan, I'm seeing your finished car with Alpina kit with matching wheels and Alpina stripes in my mind everyday I visit this thread. yum yum can't wait to see the end result.

thanks bro.. left jack was only higher than right side by couple of centimeters. i did check to see both doors open & close normally, indicating no twisting of the shell.

yeah, my mind is already tired of waiting for that day to arrive :sleep:

Top Bottom