Once-In-A-Lifetime Project

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Ini kereta tak sempat siap b4 AGM ke bro Mizhan? Hehhehe.. Kesian bro IM x sabar nak tgk tu.

tak sempat la.. by then (hopefully) it'll be undergoing suspension/arms/bushings/steering rack swap with my other E30.

mizhan;493907 said:
tak sempat la.. by then (hopefully) it'll be undergoing suspension/arms/bushings/steering rack swap with my other E30.

not getting new parts?

vish;493955 said:
not getting new parts?

those undercarraige parts are less than a year old when i performed euthenasia on that E30, so they're considerd new by E30 standards..

anti-roll bars will be new upgrades from stock though, plus the strut bars front & rear :)

mizhan;493963 said:
those undercarraige parts are less than a year old when i performed euthenasia on that E30, so they're considerd new by E30 standards..

anti-roll bars will be new upgrades from stock though, plus the strut bars front & rear :)

i have some old parts if youre interested??

first of the chrome bits..

fitted new door sill, window surround and roof moulding. other chrome trims are still waiting for their clips to arrive :eek: and my favourite Jln Ipoh shop is still closed for CNY :(

0227.jpg

0228.jpg

0229.jpg

your car looks like it has got red coloured seats at the rear and looking good .....

ICEMAN 13;494268 said:
your car looks like it has got red coloured seats at the rear and looking good .....

those are floormats of a car being detailed there.. yes, sungguh kurang sopan :eek:
anyway, i still haven't decided on seat colour - black, grey, saddle brown, etc. and whether to mix leather (sides) & houndstooth fabric (centre). i only got black door cards at the moment. suggestions anyone..?

black coloured with the M stripes will be looking good for the leater seats ....as ya main colour is red and most likely will blend well with black seats ....just a suggestion ...

My E30 had celebrity visitors today..

Admiring each other's rides...

the one with a DOHC 6..
DSC_0013-1.jpg

..and the one unbeatable up Genting.
DSC_0011.jpg

..thanks for dropping by Fabian & Mandonna.

bro mizhan's restoration thread is getting better day by day....keep up the amazing job bro!!!

Top Bottom