Once-In-A-Lifetime Project

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
r37720;490341 said:
so excited to see the beauty of the restoration........

thanks bro.. it is very beautiful to observe step by step development of a restoration. however the amount of patience required is just as unbelievable :eek:

mizhan;490468 said:
sabar bang.. hopefully there is progress when i visit the shop shortly. see what i mean by patience..? :wink:

Chief i'm going there on this Saturday, wanna join?

I saw your car last week and one guy was polishing it. Tan said your car is ready to leave soon.

EEEE30;490540 said:
Chief i'm going there on this Saturday, wanna join?

I saw your car last week and one guy was polishing it. Tan said your car is ready to leave soon.

thank you sir! yup, let's go this Saturday. however it will be spending CNY there.. still waiting for some trims from the bodyshop. very likely they've misplaced certain items. saw your car earlier.. it's in full glory nakedness :)

i recently learnt the 4 letter word to car restoration - CLIP. anyone wishing to take this plunge must be prepared to go clip hunting every other day. you will be searching for clips and screws of dozen varieties of shapes and sizes.. some have to be ordered from germany.

each time you wish to install a particular trim, your painter will ask.. 'dia punya clip mana..??'

Heyi Mizan, try spray it pink or some purplist color wif jumpy hydraulic suspensions..... that will be cool..

DigitalPunk;491087 said:
Heyi Mizan, try spray it pink or some purplist color wif jumpy hydraulic suspensions..... that will be cool..

i'm not as young as i used to be la..

selvahraje46;491876 said:
lamanyaaaa

memang la.. your guess as good as mine for the following:

1. install all the body trims after every other day hunting different clips and screws.
2. apply rust-proofing underseal.
3. transfer suspension parts from my previous E30.
4. install engine.
5. install complete wiring.
6. install roof-lining.
7. install front & rear windscreen.
8. reupholster seats and carpet.
9. install new exhaust headers & backbox.
10. send car to KC for detailing :)
11. install decals.
12. window tinting.
13. boom boom ICE.

the road is still long, but the journey is just getting exciting :D

with them lights, it's begining to look like a car :)

0218.jpg

0219.jpg

0220.jpg

Top Bottom