Once-In-A-Lifetime Project

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
The car looks superb...Paint job is superb. Tile gloss finish and feels really hard.. Can't wait to see the car installed with new parts... Kudos..

Jan did you see a Titanium painted Fiat Coupe there? You think the colour will suit my Vicky?

tamade7;476843 said:
The more I look at it the more I think you got the right red bro. I wondered how diff it is from 322 hmm...

i'm not familiar with 322, but 308 works well too!

badrul880;476876 said:
The car looks superb...Paint job is superb. Tile gloss finish and feels really hard.. Can't wait to see the car installed with new parts... Kudos..

Jan did you see a Titanium painted Fiat Coupe there? You think the colour will suit my Vicky?

yup, that colour will work on vicky.. but you sure it's fierce enough a colour for you?

more close-ups..

this part of the car, behind the left rear tyre is my favourite part. dunno why, perhaps because it went thru so much..

0134.jpg

0135.jpg

0136.jpg

mizhan;476893 said:
yup, that colour will work on vicky.. but you sure it's fierce enough a colour for you?

It will make Vicky more subtle kot... Kalau nak fierce, I go for your E30 colour la..

badrul880;476896 said:
It will make Vicky more subtle kot... Kalau nak fierce, I go for your E30 colour la..

eh, jom jasimaa in 20 minutes. me logging off shortly.

Ko ni timing out la.. Aku nak tido dah ni. On my 32" LCD can see some lines la on the tire arch in pic 1 and front fender in pic 3...

badrul880;476876 said:

yes, ceramic clear is harder than hi-solid. a bitch to polish.. i can't wait for the car to be ready too, as my house looks like a chop shop now. but going by his workload, it'll by a while before tan sprays the doors/bonnet/trunk. then he needs to work on the engine bay, passenger compartment and trunk. not to mention all the bits that need to be in flat black.

badrul880;476902 said:
Ko ni timing out la.. Aku nak tido dah ni. On my 32" LCD can see some lines la on the tire arch in pic 1 and front fender in pic 3...

all i can see is reflections.. eh, you got cheated on the LCD laa... :wink:

mizhan;476904 said:
all i can see is reflections.. eh, you got cheated on the LCD laa... :wink:

Haha siot la... A Panasonic Viera can be deceiving? Anyway, Tan has got a few car to finish there and he told mine can be painted within 3 weeks.. Tempted but cant...
icon9.gif

Gunait..

mizhan;476709 said:
you think so bro..? i'm merely attempting to produce the best outcome from very limited means :wink:

You are the man bro. I already abandoned my E28 project long time ago because I couldn't find the parts.

Bro Mizhan how's yr project getting on so far? Hope can follow yr step once I get a good condition E30 somewhere next year.Cheers

merican23;476955 said:
Wow... should be awesome once it comes out... so much love there!!..

yeah.. labour of love :wink:

my car will be a C2 replica.. yours is the real thing :(

funfer_fahrer;477049 said:
You are the man bro. I already abandoned my E28 project long time ago because I couldn't find the parts.

you can still order all the stuff you need from walloth & nesch.. bought some for my E30 from them.

hammer1911;477060 said:
Bro Mizhan how's yr project getting on so far? Hope can follow yr step once I get a good condition E30 somewhere next year.Cheers

i'm holding my breath till i see all parts put together in my car. when you get yours, sure.. we'll sit down and i'll explain to you the steps my car went thru.

Top Bottom