oh no... my E90 320 is slower than Polo 1.2

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
AiRBooM;623935 said:
something to share :cool:

[video=youtube;MhSbICfXwHs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhSbICfXwHs&feature=related[/video]

moral of the story ? the more expensive car , doesn't mean the faster it is :D

Thing is,u can even make a Kelisa go fast with a big turbo K3-VET... but would u want a friggin' Kelisa that is fast(but nothing else to offer) or do u want a nice well built,comfy,classy,excellent handling BUT slower 320i?? Hell,u can stick on an engine with a turbo to a friggin' bed with wheels and go quick..would u want one?

naharnms;583507 said:
yes correct, but then can enjoy the belching black smoke coming out from the exhaust, esp when flooring down the gas pedal.. thanks to the quality of our diesel..:smokin:

Reminds me what a sotong does when swimming away from predators, squirting black ink

yea, met a 320d on NSH last week. It could keep up speed easily behind me at 150-160, but just wasnt powerful to overtake when i shifted into 6 gear at 190km/h.

supergripen;623970 said:
Thing is,u can even make a Kelisa go fast with a big turbo K3-VET... but would u want a friggin' Kelisa that is fast(but nothing else to offer) or do u want a nice well built,comfy,classy,excellent handling BUT slower 320i?? Hell,u can stick on an engine with a turbo to a friggin' bed with wheels and go quick..would u want one?

hahaha , yes couldn't agree more , just to share the video , for those who always think why they paid so much for their car but in return slower than most of the car in its class. :)

I enjoy my puny 4 pots E90 320i very much.

Top Bottom