Official F1 visit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
when u go for a Japan GT race, half the time u won't be watching the race proper.. U'll be out looking for the GT queens and to take their photos.. hahahha.. Better still if you're like Alvin, can speak nihongo... :D

Originally posted by fabianyee@Feb 21 2006, 08:37 AM
when u go for a Japan GT race, half the time u won't be watching the race proper.. U'll be out looking for the GT queens and to take their photos.. hahahha.. Better still if you're like Alvin, can speak nihongo... :D
Waasuuppp bro....

Sorry out of topic.. but feeling little H*y.. :lol:

hee heee... perhaps i can back Alvin picking up some GT JAPS queens back for some Quickieeesss.. care to SHARE ?? ... haa haa haaa.. :lol: .. Dream onnnnn

Originally posted by The Necessary@Feb 20 2006, 03:17 PM
Alvin, I think travis has a ways to go before he can be compared with Stefan. This travis dude really seems to be some kid who takes himself way too seriously and with too much time on his hands.

So, yeah, I'll have to agree with jeff that he is indeed a fan of mine! I mean, just look at the length of his reply! Some of those quotes go back a year or more! Man, imagine, how many posts of mine did he have to read?!

I'm really touched and flattered.
No problemo,
I couldn't find the stuff where you whipped Autochilds ass and also that newbie chick, galintobm.
Dont see them around no more
guess you showed em whos the mod

Originally posted by fabianyee@Feb 21 2006, 08:37 AM
i heard you had a great time doing dat.... but how come no share your gt queen pictures one?? so selfish geh?? :D

that one old story aledi ..
anyway, attaching one of the group photos from JGTC 2004...

The story behind this group outing was that the Formula BMW Asia race was one of the support races for the Japan GT C'ship. We were invited by BMW Motorsports to attend the race weekend.

2 of the Formula BMW Asia Girls. Not part of the GT Girls entourage though.

for the F1 coporate boxes will find out from me brother in law how many complimentery passes he can get and also discounted passes. will be hard considering getting 16complimentery passes last year for my family. but will try my best.. cant promise anything so dont get ur hopes up too high. ok

Originally posted by GREEN KILLER@Feb 22 2006, 09:00 AM
Autochild? That shop is closed already.
Come on down and find out for yourself xxxxxxxx. But get inline .. business has never been better.

Autochild

Originally posted by GREEN KILLER@Feb 22 2006, 09:00 AM
Autochild? That shop is closed already.
This reply has been edited as it's deemed offensive and against Forum Policy

Thank You

Top Bottom