OFFICIAL Drive to the South

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Depature Date : 10/09/05
Come Back Sunday : 11/09/05
Drive to JB

Ok guys for this date if we have a total of 20Cars ( From KL ) We proceed . What say u guys . More the Merrier . Can try to get some sponsors too (TRY). Please Revert Quick . Thanks

1) Three28
2) Happy Man@Smartcorp
3)Sithwarrior ( Not driving)
4) 535i - i wanna be the sweeper ...
5) kahar abdullah
6) jeffreyewe
7) BiMmEr78 - following Three28 ( not driving)
8) jarance (if can get my car to speed)
9) JYazid
10)Blackrobe
11) Alvin (If not travelling)
12) Albundy ( not driving)
13)fabianyee (but no passport,maybe swimming across )
14)nikazwaa

Walau Eh whats wrong lah guys. Only 14 ppls huh. Common lah bro If we JB ppl can come to KL I am sure more of the KL members can come. Pls all give it a thought. Once in year not a big deal what. What a fuss in it. Pls lah..

Originally posted by mafia@Jul 14 2005, 09:38 PM
sorry guys....i'll be in phuket...5days4nights!

holiday!...yahoo!
Why Phuket Tsunami place still messy.

I would love to go to Singapore but my schedule in the dark where I'll be by then. :cry:

vladd, that's why lah, i also pon terkilan looking at their response. so many members in kl but not many want to go south. coz of fuel? toll? we also pay those stuffs when we go to kl..........

anyway, up to u guys lah. if u come, we layan, if don't come, no worries at all........

see vladd, i told u not to go to that projet stupid thing. u wasted ur time only. came one red z4, everybody was concentrating on that car. haiya, we go to spore tt, plenty of z4, m3 n 6 series, nobody gives a damn about those cars........... :eek:

wehh, no passport, cannot enter spore lorr. u cannot swim with ur car......
no passport also put down ur name on the list. haiya, mcm perli aje...... :huh:

Originally posted by eddiefiola@Jul 15 2005, 12:37 AM
vladd, that's why lah, i also pon terkilan looking at their response. so many members in kl but not many want to go south. coz of fuel? toll? we also pay those stuffs when we go to kl..........

anyway, up to u guys lah. if u come, we layan, if don't come, no worries at all........

see vladd, i told u not to go to that projet stupid thing. u wasted ur time only. came one red z4, everybody was concentrating on that car. haiya, we go to spore tt, plenty of z4, m3 n 6 series, nobody gives a damn about those cars........... :eek:

Relax bros....I believe lot of KL members not putting their name in cos we can't confirm our schl yet......Sept .......Like me....i still can't block my schl that why i din put my name in.....I believe 1 or 2 week b4 the event, the respond will be better......Don't said it's a stupid effort for Vladd to attend the Project event...actually KL members always apprecited for those outstation members which show their effort to attend the Grand TT, BBQ n Annual Dinner..... :p Just give some time for us to confirm our schl n we will join u guys at JB..Cheers :D

Originally posted by eddiefiola@Jul 15 2005, 12:37 AM

E.Fiola .. relaxla bro....

Lets not start fl;aming people here mate . We are trying our best to please everyone .

I believe that by the time comes around this Event WILL happen .

Its too premature to start flaming anybody.

Takder passport boley lepak JB ma

Take a chill Pill. Mate ...

cheers :D

Drive to JB

Ok guys for this date if we have a total of 20Cars ( From KL ) We proceed . What say u guys . More the Merrier . Can try to get some sponsors too (TRY). Please Revert Quick . Thanks

1) Three28
2) Happy Man@Smartcorp
5) kahar abdullah
6) jeffreyewe
9) JYazid
10)Blackrobe
14)nikazwaa

Eddie, relax lar its still early for some of them to confirm their schedule. Still got abt 1 month plus ...so during that time some of those which dun have passport should have got one by then.

Drive to JB

1) Three28
2) Happy Man@Smartcorp
5) kahar abdullah
6) jeffreyewe
9) JYazid
10)Blackrobe
14)nikazwaa
15) DD

Brudders brudders.....MYR revalued liao....waiting for what !!!

Again...I must stress this.

PLEASE PUMP PETROL BEFORE YOU GUYS COME IN....

Now 98RON cost S$ 1.79 cents per litre.

Ciggy cost S$ 8.50 to 11.00 per pack (20s) depending on what brand you puff.

BMW.SG will welcome you with open arms and those sisters in Area G will welcum you with open legs !! :p :p

Let's confirm it fast then can see if we can plan something together like a dinner etc.

"Drive To South" will be our major event after the IAD......we'll the best to join the event...Hope to see our southern member n S'pore guys soon.....Cheers

Ghost -Rider ...

Thanks .

We are also looking forward to the drice ( And the G-unit) hahahahhahahaha

C ya guys there . Should be able to confirm in about 2 weeks from now .

Bro ... will u be joining the dinner ???? IAD ??

cheers

c ya in singa-land :D

Bro, would love to go for the dinner...but I can't for some family matter reasons. Maybe will make it for the next year ones....but I will still pop up the JB TT whenever I can.

Originally posted by eddiefiola@Jul 26 2005, 12:04 AM
ghost, we do our jb tt, every 2 weeks on friday night. where were u???
Eh....graveyard ?? :D :D

Aiyah...just finished my paper nia. But now I am free again....so when the next one bro....will try my best to attend. (pretty girls to see is a very strong motivator !!) :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Top Bottom