Nww here,planning to buy 530i e60

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

WanZaeem

Club Guest
Hi guys,My name is Wan Zaeem from Kota Damansara. My brother's friend is offering me with this car bmw 530i make 2005 reg 2008, this car is his own family car,just park at kampung all this while, this friend of my brother is also an owner of Selling car company with branch at subang and jalan pudu. He offered me this car for rm160k, after i nego from rm175k. The mileage is around 60k km. The car is white in colour, and msport bodykit. What is your opinion about this?

Price looks like a bargain, Magnesium engine, 530i, and looks to me to be ori M-sport some more. (judging from the steering wheel, dark grey rooflining and sports bucket seats (with thigh adjustment)

With mag engine,sunroof and m-sport, i think its a good stuff...putih mengancammm weiii...welcome to our forum...salamm

Welcome to the forum and all the best in your acquisition of a powerful UDM!

For 2nd hand 530i m-sport year 06 Market price is rm166k.... Since the car is year 05 I suppose it's a standard resonable price for 160k...by right 05 should be selling around 155+ ... So it's a resonable price. Anyway welcome to the forums bro haha

edi286;695768 said:
For 2nd hand 530i m-sport year 06 Market price is rm166k.... Since the car is year 05 I suppose it's a standard resonable price for 160k...by right 05 should be selling around 155+ ... So it's a resonable price. Anyway welcome to the forums bro haha
Hmm maybe i can ask some more discount and make it 155k.thanks

Top Bottom