Newbie Request for Info

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

irsnudd

Club Guest
Hi All, will be taking possession of my Black '04 525i M Sport in a few days. My business requires me to travel quite extensively, at the moment mostly between KL and Penang. Would very much appreciate if anyone can point me to a reputable workshop in both KL/PJ and Penang. Having read thru' every single e60 thread posted this last couple of days...guess its save to conclude that this is a sensitive car. The high content of electronics should not be serviced/repaired by any run of the mill workshop.....otherwise agonies will follow. Oohh another thing, these are steps I'll be taking once the car is with me : 1. Change tyres - appreciate a name of a tyre shop in Penang. Correct me if I'm off mark here, there's a resetting thats required once you replace the tyres???2. Sort out the japanese radio frequency thingy - Read somewhere that there's a module to sort out the problem as well as allow for DVD, GPS, reverse camera without having to change the headunit. Appreciate a name and address in KL/PJ3. Security and Alarm system with GPS tracking - with so many in the market, any recommendation???4. Eliminate the throttle delay and up the ante slightly on the bhp - requires ECU remapping & again any recommendations????5. That is it....:rock:

2. obermaier @ jln ipoh
3. captor
4. euromotorsport calvin tan @ segambut

Top Bottom