NEW Pool Session

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
This coming Monday...........

As usual.......i'll will be there.......

Come on guys.......

Vyper: you can read thru the earlier posts for info. We gather every Monday night @ Rack, Subang Jaya at about 8ish.

Lionel: I will be there waiting for YOU!... to make your "Mission, Impossible"
Who else?

So the pool thread is here. Sorry ah .. Fabiayee, I saw this thread before but i just have a quick look and saw Guru thread above said something 'Swimming pool' to i tot here for swimmers kaki. hehe. sorry ah.

dumeort said:
So the pool thread is here. Sorry ah .. Fabiayee, I saw this thread before but i just have a quick look and saw Guru thread above said something 'Swimming pool' to i tot here for swimmers kaki. hehe. sorry ah.

So, you coming next Monday or not.

dumeort said:
where is the rack in subang jaya ? The asia cafe ah ? or club seven there ?

Its in the same building as Club 7 but on the other end, facing the main road on the 1st floor.

okow said:
Its in the same building as Club 7 but on the other end, facing the main road on the 1st floor.

I think maybe i been there before. Only snooker table rite ?

dumeort said:
I think maybe i been there before. Only snooker table rite ?

....come on Monday night and you'll find out how wrong you are.

We bring you this post for an Important announcement...

Goodies worth Rm80K is up for grabs and a Lucky draw prize to die for (literally if it does a Titanic) so pls do register for The Annual Dinner thats goin to happen on the 16th of September and be part of history...

Yes, I will be there tonight too.

What about: Alvin, Alex, Karate, Coldflame, Dumeort and tanni kaki AnGeLdEmOn108

Top Bottom