new petrol issue on my e90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

robertosuriya

Club Guest
it shows 4.4km/l and i heard normal should be 12.3, has anyone face this issue before, by leaving my engine running my petrol slowly finishes. when i pour full tank it shows me km balance is 450km only. so scary. can somebody help me. ive brought to ab glenmarie they reset something for me once it went to 9.9km/l it was all fine, then when i took the car for a ride at night it starts reducing and even reached 3.9km/l. im very worried i have just done 140km petrol shows almost half tank. help please, im so unlucky.

robertosuriya;334492 said:
it shows 4.4km/l and i heard normal should be 12.3, has anyone face this issue before, by leaving my engine running my petrol slowly finishes. when i pour full tank it shows me km balance is 450km only. so scary. can somebody help me. ive brought to ab glenmarie they reset something for me once it went to 9.9km/l it was all fine, then when i took the car for a ride at night it starts reducing and even reached 3.9km/l. im very worried i have just done 140km petrol shows almost half tank. help please, im so unlucky.

Sounds funny. Are you a heavy footer? :rock:

Forget about AB. Suggest you bring it to Ingress Auto to check the car. There could be a leak somewhere along your fuel system (dangerous!!!), or mabye your sensor is playing up.

robertosuriya;334492 said:

Whats the mileage on the car? When I took delivery it was averaging 18ltr/100 km, on normal commute before dropping to normal consumption. Yours is ~22ltr/100km which is on the high side. Whats your average speed on the OBC? Also 12.3 km/ltr (~8ltr/100km) is too good to be true on the E90 in city driving mode. On highway yes you can get that kinda figures.

Why is your OBC giving u km/L while ours are all L/100km? Or your is MPG (miles per gallon).

My average is 10.4L/100km = 9.62km/L.. something is wrong with yours.. better sniff around the car and see got petrol smell or not.

Ingress Auto. U know where's IKEA or 1-Utama? Ingress is just opposite side of LDP.. U do know what is LDP do u?

errr avoid this SA called prem at glenmarie AB. irresponsible idiot. ask for Murji. much more responsible Service advisor and a nice guy. but on the whole, if u can, avoid Glenmarie. i personally havent tried Ingress but i have seen and read good things written about them.

GOOD LUCK BRO

astroboy;334563 said:
Why is your OBC giving u km/L while ours are all L/100km? Or your is MPG (miles per gallon).

He probably changed it. You can change yours to km/L also instead of L/100km. Not sure how you do that on the non I-drive models.

oh yeah mine is km/l can be change at config at the cd player. ill check it up with ingress tomorrow. thanks guys,

But then again if you are sitting in KL stop-go traffic jam most of the time, dont expect to have good fuel consumption.

Wow 22L/100KM!
My Sonata NF 2.4 the worst I ever been to is 13L/100KM mostly 10.xL/100KM
E39 530i 14L/100KM!

Top Bottom