New Honda Civic

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
walao ler

850km++ purely on LD highway rite?

i think my MIKO can hit 700++

gotta try again

Originally posted by 3er@May 24 2006, 10:11 AM
I placed an order for the 2.0L version. Will provide my thoughts on it when it arrives.
When did they promise delivery for the 2.0?

Originally posted by leakwoon@May 31 2006, 11:10 AM
walao ler

850km++ purely on LD highway rite?

i think my MIKO can hit 700++

gotta try again
highway and federal road.
KL-JB highway
JB- desaru - FR
Desaru -kulai- FR
Kulai- tangkak - highway
tangkak- melaka - FR
melaka KL- highway

plus jalan2 shopping and makan.

924 to be exact.

its a 1.8.

i don't think the 2.0 is out yet.

this one best la...

ModuloFront.jpg

ModuloRear.jpg

Originally posted by ace99@May 31 2006, 10:07 AM
850km more, very power lo. which bmw can do that?
My 318 can do KT-KL-KT ( about 900km) on about RM170.

And that is on 18".

So, the FC is okay but not great.

2.0 out long time la

even my house are also got a few liao

black kolor one

Rm170 - 900km?

not bad huh

3er said:
When did they promise delivery for the 2.0? [/b]
In about 4 months - but that was last month.

I finally test drove the new Civic (1.8 ltr) and was rather disapointed. The car is a lot more sexy to look at, and think about than driving it. It feels much less solid to drive compared to how it looks (e.g. european). However for Rm120+k for the 2.0, its the best buy out there currently in its class.

Still went ahead and placed a booking for a 2.0 ltr - Nighawk Black (to replace my dad's 9 year old Civic). Delivery timeframe is 6 months.

I hope the 2 ltr is much more fun to drive than the 1.8 ltr tho.

The Honda Civic Hybrid was recently launched Down Under. In city driving, can mostly run under 'battery' mode. Not too bad for today's increasing petrol prices.

I've cancelled my order for the 2.0L (due to uncertainties on my side).

Actually i kinda like the Honda Civic 2.0 L. Am still comtemplating on it..... after all the break downs i get from my beemer.

Seriously thinking of trading / selling off my valvy and wife's Waja for the 2.0S civic..after all my car is already 4 years old and we hardly use 2 cars at any one time...moreover, parking is always an issue in Penang congested Condominiums....

To me it makes economically sensible and less headache on the maintenance and breakdown.....

Wat are your thoughts?

Ade said:
Seriously thinking of trading / selling off my valvy and wife's Waja for the 2.0S civic..after all my car is already 4 years old and we hardly use 2 cars at any one time...moreover, parking is always an issue in Penang congested Condominiums....

To me it makes economically sensible and less headache on the maintenance and breakdown.....

Wat are your thoughts?

If your 4 yo valvy is starting to give problems then you might as well sell it and get a newer car. At least you dont worry about maintenance on the Honda for the next 4 years. But if you care about handling, a "near-perfect" FR setup is bar none to the best FF setup.

My current car still that dreaded idling vibration that seems cannot be solved....kinda crappy i would say...

But you are right on the handling....feels damn good...

My advise is try driving the new civic first... It's not really the same driving feel as the E46 facelift you got... So see if you can live with it, else you'll be changing cars again after a short love affair with the Civic.

What are your thoughts if going back to a Civic is not a good idea...

Top Bottom