New Honda Civic

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

sam

Club Guest
Guys,Any of you have feedback by owners of the new honda civic launched here earlier this year?Need input.Thanks.

Check out Autoworld. Apparently the new Civic has a "tak-tak-tak" noise problem.

Car very under-power...

driven the car for few weeks and...errr....not my type. :(

Under powered? Which model are u referring to ? the 1.8 version or the 2.0 version?

Originally posted by eau-rouge@May 24 2006, 01:04 AM
CKD and CBU should be the same what...
think again... :)

Dun mind having one...!! I mean the New Civic :)

Originally posted by YellowMellow@May 24 2006, 12:52 AM
Wait and see! JDM Dominator Civic. I-vtec super charge 295bhp. Launching Jan 2007...
wah!!!!ivtec?..supercharge summore?...... :D

I placed an order for the 2.0L version. Will provide my thoughts on it when it arrives.

I hv the 1.8.
good and nimble city car. no tak-tak noise prob so far. but tyre and wind noises are quite noticeable.

Originally posted by khalidm3@May 24 2006, 02:22 PM
I hv the 1.8.
good and nimble city car. no tak-tak noise prob so far. but tyre and wind noises are quite noticeable.
i think CBU will not the same.

How is fuel consumption on 1.8 civic? Any better or worse than our E36? My current machine is a E36 1.8.

Originally posted by sam@May 25 2006, 10:38 AM
How is fuel consumption on 1.8 civic? Any better or worse than our E36? My current machine is a E36 1.8.
FC....? Hahahahahah....
you'd be laughing each time you fill up. even a lot better than our previous sentra 1.5M, and aveo 1.5

Originally posted by 3er@May 24 2006, 02:11 AM
I placed an order for the 2.0L version. Will provide my thoughts on it when it arrives.
Given up on the MINI? ;)

Top Bottom