need some help about F10 523i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
http://www.mudah.my/BMW+523i+B+-34192350.htm

actually i aim on this, dun know how much them can be lower.
since my friend ady view car, he told me no bad~
and i can the chassis number verify with auto Bavaria, this car last service at 6/2012 mil at 49K
but now the mil show on car is 56k.......
i think them adjust the ori mil........

When I was searching for my F10, I also considered the premium selection by BMW. However, I got a good deal on a new unit so I bought one. If you can afford the premium selection range, it is more advisable as its strictly inspected by BMW. No meter tampering, no modification, no flood unit etc.

For peace of mind, you get 1 year factory warranty for the units. Most of them will even have their BSRi still available. Getting a unit from a used car dealer is risky especially if its a continental make. Spare parts are not cheap. You don't want to own a troubled unit.

Summary, if can afford new better new. Alternatively, you should seriously consider a premium selection unit. just my thoughts.

if you are buying a used car, and you have your doubts, then just take the car to any authorized service center or your own mechanic for inspection. it will cost you money but in the long run less headache. if the dealer/seller doesn't agree, walk away. i have bought a few used cars already and so far i haven't had any problems.

gimli said:
if you are buying a used car, and you have your doubts, then just take the car to any authorized service center or your own mechanic for inspection. it will cost you money but in the long run less headache. if the dealer/seller doesn't agree, walk away. i have bought a few used cars already and so far i haven't had any problems.
Ok got it.
THX bro

I've gotta say something here... When I first shopped for E60 back in 2008, I joined this forum to learn on the car, what's the pros and cons of E60. each of them, be it forumer or even official member, had their own fair share of experience regarding E60. Some of them heaped praise while some of them encountered serious problem with it. And frankly after reading all the related threads I had doubts to go on with my plan but in the end, I took the risk.. Went to shop for E60 literally almost everywhere - from Gombak to Cheras and downtown KL; searched all available sources - mudah, carlist, motor trader, etc.
Quite exhausting but in the end, I found a specimen in Beemer PJ. It's a Japan recond but a test drive was all it took to convince me. Call it a hunch, feel good factor or even 6th sense... But the car didn't give me major headache during my 6 years of ownership.
My point is... If you really want it, go for it! Life's too short.. Get something that you want...

thule said:
I've gotta say something here... When I first shopped for E60 back in 2008, I joined this forum to learn on the car, what's the pros and cons of E60. each of them, be it forumer or even official member, had their own fair share of experience regarding E60. Some of them heaped praise while some of them encountered serious problem with it. And frankly after reading all the related threads I had doubts to go on with my plan but in the end, I took the risk.. Went to shop for E60 literally almost everywhere - from Gombak to Cheras and downtown KL; searched all available sources - mudah, carlist, motor trader, etc.
Quite exhausting but in the end, I found a specimen in Beemer PJ. It's a Japan recond but a test drive was all it took to convince me. Call it a hunch, feel good factor or even 6th sense... But the car didn't give me major headache during my 6 years of ownership.
My point is... If you really want it, go for it! Life's too short.. Get something that you want...
Thanks a lot for u sharing ur experience whn hoot a bimmer. I will taking my time looking form KL to JB. Haha

Hi all I m get 2 offers

1 is 11/2011, with fully service record and mil around 15k, but I think without warranty. Price is RM195K No neog

another 1 is 09/2011, with fully service recOrd And mil around 46k, still under BSRI warranty until 09/2016,price havnt know but should be RM19xk.....

So which 1 ur more prefer I take? Since both oso no bad

Mac1000 said:
Jack,
The color will lead you to make your choice.
Ady make a choice......
the white color 1 at JB. Final price RM176K......
now waiting for the loan.....

Good luck with the loan application! After loan application --> join as a member here --> convince or racing your friend to get a Beemer --> and the cycle repeats itself.

Yours Faithfully (YF) said:
Good luck with the loan application! After loan application --> join as a member here --> convince or racing your friend to get a Beemer --> and the cycle repeats itself.
Sure I will do it!!!
haha

jus update~
finnaly loan approved waiting for the sign~
and jus done 20 point checking at Wearnes autohaus
cost me RM95.40, but will let me more comfort when i get it~
IMG-20150410-WA0000.jpg

jackzf said:
Ady make a choice......
the white color 1 at JB. Final price RM176K......
now waiting for the loan.....
may i know wats yr n is it local or recond coz i looking for it oso

Top Bottom