need helps on these error codes

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

riezam

Club Guest
Change the battery first or charge it.

After fully charge the battery, do a scan and check for the latest error.

you seem to have a low voltage problem for the battery and low voltage will result in many errors which may be not the case of the problem.

jarance;835629 said:
Can the battery first or charge it.

After fully charge the battery, do a scan and check for the latest error.

you seem to have a low voltage problem for the battery and low voltage will result in many errors which may be not the case of the problem.

thanxs bro jarance..now i know battery also can haywire the scanner..i will update back once i recharge the battery..

riezam;835711 said:
thanxs bro jarance..now i know battery also can haywire the scanner..i will update back once i recharge the battery..

Low voltage will not haywire the scanner. Low voltage will haywire most of the car modules.

hye,

ive recharge my battery n get it scanned...result same like previous..b4 i diy change the ventilation valve..the car can start but only for bout 1-4 seconds only n after that die..but now after i change the ventilation valve..it cant start..crank only..huhu..is there any possibilities that due to the diy job...during the diy job..ive open air filter..throttle body..disa..icv..is there anything u guys could advise me..nk pkai kereta tok raya lah..huhu..vy desperate nw..huhu

Press the accerlerator to the floor and start the car. If this doesn't work, you need to check your crank sensors

anaksarawak;838287 said:
Press the accerlerator to the floor and start the car. If this doesn't work, you need to check your crank sensors

but in the error list stated throttle..is there nothing to do with the throttle body? n how to check the crank sensor if its faulty?

Update: now car ok already. Change crank sensor, spark plug n maf sensor. Tq for all the advise.

Top Bottom