Need advise - wind noise frm my door panel

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

hezryfx

Club Guest
Helo bro,need some advise / tips....few months ago my driver's side window glass broken along the highway...then i get an original replacement for the window. however , after installing the window,,,i noticed theres noise windy sound coming in thru my window at 70-90kmh....then i changed the rubber seal panel(bought from quill) and i re-align the window setting beneath the door but no luck...still theres air coming in...any tips/advise?or any good mechanics which can solve my probs?ive been to 3 mechanics , yet no result.

I have the same problem since the car left the showroom, not just wind noise but rattling sound. Sent to AB and they just put sticky lubricant and made the glass messy. That was after I left the car for few days for the mechanic to detect the root of that sound.

After a few washes, the noise came back. I only enjoy driving my Z4 with roof top opened, other than that, it feels like driving old car....hahaha...

Any good workshop in Klang Valley? Don't ask me to go to AB Glenmarie coz not much they can do except for that sticky irritating lubricant.

I need to go to good workshop coz if it doesn't work, I still can ask for warranty to cover the 'defect'.

i have no idea what to do with mine since ive changed all the parts needed. sigh...

the solution is to open top most of the time...

yeah agree with u bro nazlim, if the top is up it feels like an old car...haha

nazliimm;604600 said:
I have the same problem since the car left the showroom, not just wind noise but rattling sound. Sent to AB and they just put sticky lubricant and made the glass messy. That was after I left the car for few days for the mechanic to detect the root of that sound.

After a few washes, the noise came back. I only enjoy driving my Z4 with roof top opened, other than that, it feels like driving old car....hahaha...

Any good workshop in Klang Valley? Don't ask me to go to AB Glenmarie coz not much they can do except for that sticky irritating lubricant.

I need to go to good workshop coz if it doesn't work, I still can ask for warranty to cover the 'defect'.

Hi bro, may i now where u send it for repair

Top Bottom