Need a ride? I'm going to Singapore on Saturday Morning 2nd June

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
U guys can try Eng soon at 1092 Serengoon road , near little India . Tel 62917702 . Happy Shopping.

tombstone,

I only have one parking space but I can try 'block' one visitor's car park for you.

Vladd,
Sure.. will call you. TT is good.

geoffreylee;219565 said:
I just go and get my rims. If anyone of you know where the parts shops and coming along then we will dropby the parts shop.

Just a day trip.. so tombstone I will see you and pussy at Arena Green Bukit Jalil at 8.30am ya? We will have bfast at my place before we go.

i think we will crosspath, i am going to kl tomorrow morning...

selespeed;219867 said:
i think we will crosspath, i am going to kl tomorrow morning...

Give me a HIGHBEAM when you see a silver E36 loaded with Pussy and Tombstone! hahaha:D

geoffreylee;219875 said:
Give me a HIGHBEAM when you see a silver E36 loaded with Pussy and Tombstone! hahaha:D

will do man! it's nice you have a pussy with you! 2 guys sharing a woman! nice! nice!

pussy is a MAN hahaahahah worse case!

wait till he read this.. hahahah sure .. become mad cat!

geoffreylee;219882 said:
pussy is a MAN hahaahahah worse case!

wait till he read this.. hahahah sure .. become mad cat!

Alamak... you got a male pussy with with you, hahaha

go check out also the PC show in suntec. other than gadgets and pcs, lots of real pussies there too...

Everyone..

So sorry... The trip is canceled as my cus sold me his rims to me really cheap.

Really sorry.. to cancel the trip

Next time ya..

Am really sorry as my cus just got to know I have own a BMW.. As all the while I am driving my gal's VIOS.

So sorry all.. didnt mean to disappoint you all.

geoffreylee;220031 said:
Am really sorry as my cus just got to know I have own a BMW.. As all the while I am driving my gal's VIOS.

So sorry all.. didnt mean to disappoint you all.

just go la! don't disappoint so many others. visit PC show. so many goodies there and lots of stuff. enjoy the fast drive on NS

muahahahaha... free loader.. pay and go la... miow....

congrats on ur new rim

mafia: oit !!.. like that ar ? okay u buy your stuff yourself...kakakaka

Top Bottom