Need a ride? I'm going to Singapore on Saturday Morning 2nd June

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

anaksarawak

Official Member
Hi... I am going to Singapore to meet fellow forumer "acschnitzer " to collect my rims. Will return on the same day after the rim is installed to my car.It will be this saturday 2 june. Anyone need a ride for spare part shopping please contact me.I would like to know the sparepart shop too..Cheers

can.. i can follow you ? tumpang only right ? brining a friend can also.. more fun then 2 persons..

leave at what time ?

Ya tumpang only.. Boring to drive alone la.

Can you meet me at 8.30am at Arena Green Apartment at Bukit Jalil. You can park your car there.

I thought u r joking when u said u staying in Arena Green ... im also staying there

Not joking.. So the silver E36 with black & red interior trim is your?? Nice 18" hamman rims

Nope i dunno whose car is that but i always see the car .... mine in 1st floor parking but my car not here in my another house in Puchong ... here im using Myvi ... most probably i seen ur car coz not much E36 over there

BiMmEr78;219334 said:
Nope i dunno whose car is that but i always see the car .... mine in 1st floor parking but my car not here in my another house in Puchong ... here im using Myvi ... most probably i seen ur car coz not much E36 over there

Mike ..... you have 2 wives ke .....or 3 wives ..... What I know yr hse in Putra Height ..... :rolleyes:
whaaaa you simpan one at Bkt Jalil and another one at Puchong ke ..... ada lebih ke .....:D

Bang mana pernah i cakap Putra Heights la ... Putra Perdana adalah .... few wives cant afford la .... only 1 and love her the more than anything else .... i tak bole kahwin more than 1 la ... hehheheh

pussy;219284 said:
can.. i can follow you ? tumpang only right ? brining a friend can also.. more fun then 2 persons..

leave at what time ?

Careful with this guy ..

He will do something to u one ...
Avoid dark and secluded places ....:p ..

But , he is kewl ... :D

535i;219433 said:
Careful with this guy ..

He will do something to u one ...
Avoid dark and secluded places ....:p ..

But , he is kewl ... :D

Hahahaha...:D

Thanks for the warn:eek:

okay..seams i m the only stray cat is coming along ? anyone else? go shopping..

I just go and get my rims. If anyone of you know where the parts shops and coming along then we will dropby the parts shop.

Just a day trip.. so tombstone I will see you and pussy at Arena Green Bukit Jalil at 8.30am ya? We will have bfast at my place before we go.

okay. i will see you there.. tombstones.. coming? 1 day trip..

breakfast.. good.. er, geoffery.. park inside the condo or outside ?

my contact-0123131433

Call my number. I can meet you guys in JB and can help you guys about the spare parts shop. My number is 012-7977178. :D

vladd.. cool.. maybe meet up for tt after sg ? maybe in the evening..

Top Bottom