Nearly Got Cheated on a 645

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I can safely said...all recond bmw have their meters tempered. Mostly likely done locally.
It is almost impossible to have one which have above 50K..

My friend and I went to see a Japan import it stated the mileage to be 25K. Upon close inspection, we found an oil change sticker with the mileage of 80K. the salesman just tear it off after we pointed to the sticker.

At the end we settle for a 60K local assembled.

JKay,

It will be great if you could let me know the name of the dealer.....what they art doing is really unscrupulous and innocent people should be made aware of them...

thanks

Hi guys,

So many type of ppl these day...I bought my e60 (2004 japan spec) from a dealer in 2008...with mileage showing 9000km...hard to believe, and later found out that it was actually much higher...said to myself, well just don't tink about it....now I have just sold my car to another dealer...which by now i had clocked about 90000km since I got it, so I basically use about 81k km in about 2 years.....

The best part here is that the dealer which took my car was going on and on about how recond cars were having their mileage tuned all the time...it should not have been done, spoil market etc etc etc...

The next thing I know, my car was advertised with 48k km mileage....wat a joke! and silly me thinking this dealer was actually quite ok...not

Wow.... this is so scary, so, how can we find real actual mileage car? i am looking for a M sport 525 05' myself....

For piece of mind, better to get one with full service history, although it's not easy....coz many of the cars are much higher in mileage that what it actually shows in the car so there is no way the dealer will show u the service history

Top Bottom